Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,895 posts

I'm delighted to introduce the latest HUD & Meter v0.14

AoR HUD v14 Display.png

AoR Button:

• Max/Min HUD - maximizes or minimizes the HUD
  • IC/OOC - switches both HUD & Meter between In Character(on) and Out of Character(off)
  • Detach - removes both HUD & Meter
  • Resize - shrink or expand the HUD

COINS (touch area over the numbers):

• Balance - get up-to-date balance - updates the display
  • Transfer - give coins to another player - updates the display

The Coin Display is updated whenever the HUD is attached, Balance is selected or a Transfer is made.  This display is divided into gold, silver & copper coins.

Needs (touch area over the checkmarks):

• Up-to-date Need totals

The Needs Display is updated every 15 minutes that the Meter is active.

Basket Button:

• Content - list the bag items & item amounts
  • Get - get an item out of your inventory
  • Transfer - give items to other players

Skills Button:

• Lists current skills with their associated skill level & skill points

Help Button:

• Provides a link to the Age of Reason website
  • If the Meter is on, provides a list of commands that can be used with the Meter

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 07 Oct 2020 04:49:45AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,895 posts

Update notes v0.13

AoR HUD v13 Display.png

• Both the HUD & Meter now have an automatic update feature so that future versions will be sent to players directly

• Meter:
    • Announcement of level increase every 15 minutes has been removed
    • Colour change from green to orange now occurs at 50
    • Colour change from orange to red now occurs at 25

• HUD
    • Added Coin Display
    • Added IC/OOC
    • Added Minimize/Maximize
    • Added Resize

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 07 Oct 2020 04:45:07AM
ardrhys
@ardrhys
4 years ago
16 posts

Looks good;-)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,895 posts

Update notes v0.14

AoR HUD v14 Display.png

• Meter
    • Removed rez & sell items

• HUD
    • Changed Bag to Basket
    • Added Get to Basket allowing the delivery of items from inventory to the basket owner, e.g. a loaf of bread containing 8 units.  Note that this feature is limited to items which currently have physical containers (bread, flour, wheat) and you must have enough units to completely fill a container.

--
Una Lunaqat
@una-lunaqat
4 years ago
58 posts

I'm trying to think about the last bit here  "Added Get to Basket allowing the delivery of items from inventory to the basket owner, e.g. a loaf of bread containing 8 units.  Note that this feature is limited to items which currently have physical containers (bread, flour, wheat) and you must have enough units to completely fill a container."  What would be an example of using the basket like that where you have parts in the basket that need to equal a whole?  I can think of someone slicing bread, adding it to the basket but you could only get a loaf if you had at least 8 slices left.   But then you could never get a slice out so .... ?? 

(I am not wishing I could put individual meal portions in the basket, just trying to visualize what that note meant.)

--
Una (Unalunaqat Resident)
Madame D'Qat
Ferme sur Mer (Sea View Farm), Queen's Hamlet
Villa Toscana,LL, Rocca Sorrentina
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,895 posts

... waves to Una ...

I expect most people will use their basket to store full containers of flour, wheat, bread etc. as it's easier than keeping the physical containers in their SL inventory.  This will work well for food prepared ahead of time for parties etc. and then stored until needed.  It also makes sense for ingredients that will be used for crafting.

I can see storing partial loaves of bread, for example after a party where there are only two slices left.  Eventually this will accumulate to 8 slices and then you can retrieve a whole loaf.

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
4 years ago
1,895 posts

Update notes v0.14.1

• HUD
    • Parse words with spaces, e.g. Potato soup, for Basket Transfer & Basket Give

--
Una Lunaqat
@una-lunaqat
4 years ago
58 posts

Tatiana Dokuchic:

I can see storing partial loaves of bread, for example after a party where there are only two slices left.  Eventually this will accumulate to 8 slices and then you can retrieve a whole loaf.

I see.   It's that last bit I hadn't considered.  I was wondering why would want to add portions to your basket knowing you couldn't get them back out sooner than later.    Thanks.

--
Una (Unalunaqat Resident)
Madame D'Qat
Ferme sur Mer (Sea View Farm), Queen's Hamlet
Villa Toscana,LL, Rocca Sorrentina