Donate to LHVW

May Day Country Dance

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

835_discussions.png?width=750

Don't we all clean up just so nicely!!

Many thanks to everyone from the QH Co-op that helped to make our May Day Country Dance such a success.

Elisabeth, Stangbo & Una; your culinary creations were a real treat.

Myron's music was as toe-tapping as usual, just a delight to dance to that even the goats got into the action :)

836_discussions.png?width=750

I didn't have time to take many pictures but Stangbo & Una have a wonderful set on Flickr or check out Candace's post.

Thanks again, folks. You all put the fun in farming!!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 11 Aug 2020 03:57:44AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

We missed you! Next time :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Bebe Begonia
@bebe-begonia
8 years ago
10 posts

Thank you for sharing these photos, Duchesse. I'm so sorry I missed all the fun, it's evident that you (and the goats) all had a lovely time!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

You are most welcome!

I always wanted to farm the Hamlet and now it's finally happening. I really would have been sad digging in the dirt all by myself so it's great to share the adventure with such a great community :)

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

Ouch!! Fortunately the Hamlet goats are always on their best behaviour :)

--
Contessa Elena Marina Foscari
@contessa-elena-marina-foscari
8 years ago
49 posts

Myron I do sympathise! I had a similar experience, at about the same age, with the same results as yourself, except it was a Ram and not a Goat. I have never trusted Sheep since that day.

Conte Myron di Loredan
@conte-myron-di-loredan
8 years ago
3 posts

I used to feel very uncomfortable around goats. Reason is that when I was 5-6 years old, my best friends family had a goat and I don't know what it was but like a heat seeking missile he attacked me. Just me. If I wasn't quick enough I got bruised. The dancing goat in the picture was extremely well behaved I must say.

The May Day Dance was wonderful. Just as Lady Hartfield said, I had a lot of fun too. Merci!

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
8 years ago
264 posts

It was great fun! Un grand merci to you, none of us would have caught this fever without you! :)