Queen's Hamlet
Donate to LHVW

QH Fresh Food Market Days? What do you think?

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
7 years ago
1,889 posts

I'm wondering if people would be interested in having Fresh Food Market Days where we sell perishable items for coins?

I'm looking for ideas that are both fun & easy and I thought a weekly? market event might help with that.

Lots of people like to fish but not everyone wants to go through the bother of packing their catches and you can only cook so much seafood for yourself.  I also miss selling fresh milk but have been having a hard time figuring out the logistics.

Off the top of my head I was thinking that we could designate Saturday & Sunday for "fresh" food sales.  My current definition of "fresh" is anything that has at least 2 days before expiration but I can probably be convinced otherwise.

The easiest way to sell for coins is through vendors - though if people wanted to announce times that they were actually at the market that might work as well.

The Co-op would be interested in buying seafood and could sell fresh milk and verr meat (on occasion depending on when the poor verr crosses the rainbow bridge).

What do you think?  I'm open to all kinds of ideas :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 11 Aug 2020 03:57:44AM