Queen's Hamlet
Donate to LHVW

QH Co-op: The News ~ June 5, 2016

Tatiana Dokuchic
@duche-de-coeur
8 years ago
1,895 posts

Hello Everyone!

Lots of activity in the Hamlet even though many of us are also enjoying our RL gardens :)

404_discussions.png?width=500

Our venture into the G&S Co-op Market is really going well with a good amount of sales and plans for further expansion. Please take a look at Help Needed with Market Expansion for further details and to give your opinion on expansion items.

We could also use more food items in our Market as I'm going hungry on a daily basis! Between RL & all that goat tending I just don't have much time to cook ;)

405_discussions.png?width=500

Thanks to Claire-Sophie we now have a Copper Mine in Sanssouci that is open to all Queen's Hamlet members! Bronze Ingots & items can't be far behind.

406_discussions.png?width=500

Check out G&S Tools: Use & Care as the Co-op is currently offering a buy-back program to purchase your worn tools for half of their original value.

407_discussions.png?width=500

Did you know that you can get energy by drinking Kalana Wine? You can; though this seems really ironic as it's a basically good thing in SL but a bad thing in RL! In any case, the amount of energy per glass depends on the bottle's rating with more stars equaling more energy.

Our first bottles of Kalana Wine have matured and are available for sale. Our current supply ranges from 1 to 3 stars and will add more as our Kalana Trees continue to mature.

408_discussions.png?width=250

Speaking of wine, the Silver Award Challenge has just been added so it's time to start aging another barrel or two.

Don't forget the Challenge Trophies as I'm sure a number of members are eligible for the Bronze Trophy but haven't indicated there status in the post yet.

That's all for now folks!

Tat

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @duche-de-coeur: 23 Oct 2016 06:08:37AM