Living History
Donate to LHVW

Extra Region Prims Have Arrived! What will you do with yours?

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

I can confirm that private regions have received their extra prim allowance today!!  Woohoo!!

I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing with mine though my Christmas decorating can be a bit more extravagent than usual.  How about you?  Any projects planned?

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

More from Inara Pey:

Lab deploys increased LI allowance to private regions in Second Life

• Full Regions:
    • Mainland: 22,500 (from 15,000)
    • Private estates:
      • 20,000 (from 15,000) at the same tier price OR
      • 30,000 for an additional US $30 a month (+a one-off US $30 conversion fee to add / remove the extra 10K allowance).
  • Homesteads: 5,000 (Mainland and private) – from 3750.
  • OpenSpace: 1,000 (Mainland and private) – from 750.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
8 years ago
359 posts

a forest floor that looks like a forest floor instead of a very flatly-mown lawn - the weasels will love it - oh, more weasels and other critters! A few comfortable seats in the art gallery - a few more tenants in the Mont Saint Bruno shops - an increase in snacks and decorative plants for the mer population - and more complete furnishing in general for Ragley Hall - Let's be honest, I should be decorating a full sim instead of one-and-a-third homesteads.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

Love it,  @tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi

You have weasels?  How did I not know about this??  Please post some pics when you get a chance :)

--

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 29 Nov 2016 09:39:19AM
Skye Varriale
@skye-varriale
8 years ago
96 posts

More work space yes!

Serenek Timeless
@serenek-timeless
8 years ago
33 posts

Tatiana Dokuchic:

I can confirm that private regions have received their extra prim allowance today!!  Woohoo!!

I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing with mine though my Christmas decorating can be a bit more extravagent than usual.  How about you?  Any projects planned?

Over the weekend we gave prim increases to our rent-paying Rocca Sorrentina residents (no increases in rent, of course!).  There are still plenty of new, extra prims left over and we are thinking about what to do with them.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

Right now I'm splurging on Christmas decorations & bringing winter to Provence.  I have this feeling like I lost weight and now have more room in my clothes ;)

--