Living History
Donate to LHVW

Antiquity Christmas Tree

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
7 years ago
252 posts

Seasons Greetings Everyone

Sometimes, I am dumb as a fence post.  I completely forgot to invite everyone from Living History to partake in our annual gift exchange.  Every year, a group of residents make Christmas gifts, that are placed in an ornament on the tree.  On Boxing Day, we we gather to get all the gifts.  This way, everyone gets gifts for Christmas. 

Making a gift, is not required, that is up to you totally, what is required is to come, and take the gifts the residents have made for everyone.  I know it is last minute, so no need to bring or worry about a gift, but do come and get the gifts and a little bit of Christmas cheer.  

The simple goal here is not the most expensive or most beautiful, but the loving thought and care each person put in to their gift to make someone else's Christmas Special.

The gift exchange will be on Dec 26, Boxing Day, in the Throne Room of Regency Buckingham.  All are invited to come and spend time together with family and friends.

If you would like to place a gift, yes, there is still time, just contact Jacon for the notecard with the vessels for the gifts.

Throne Room Regency Buckingham

Hope to see everyone there

Ho Ho Ho....!!

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Mansur Marawi
@mansur-marawi
7 years ago
62 posts

Lovely gifts! Thank you, everyone!

--
Owner, the NEW Larl Valley:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunters%20XXX/168/64/22