Market
Donate to LHVW

Goats (Verr) - Always Free to QH/LH Members!

Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
8 years ago
264 posts

I wanted to let all QH members (and any LH members who may do G&S) know that I now have a steady stream of white goats at a livestock "stall" at the G&S Co-op Market. However, any time that you need or just want a white purebred goat, just send me an IM (here is fine, inworld is fastest), I will be happy to give you one of either sex or a couple at no charge. Let me know!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

Excellent idea, Lady Hartfield!

If I might be so bold as to piggy-back on your post.

I regularily have male goats that are free to a good home.  Purebred, all colours, excellent stats.  Put in a request and I'll save one for you.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Mansur Marawi
@mansur-marawi
8 years ago
62 posts

We have been playing with G&S, Aura, and ACS stuff over at BC lately. We also have some of our own collectibles. We have yet to decide on one single system, though. Could you tell me how many prims/how much LI these G&S goats take up? And do you find them helpful to your roleplay?

--
Owner, the NEW Larl Valley:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunters%20XXX/168/64/22
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,889 posts

Hi @mansur-marawi!

One goat has a LI=5.  You also need a Feeder LI=3 which can be used for multiple goats.

We spent years looking for a good system to enhance our roleplay and finally went with G&S.  Combat isn't something we are interested in plus we need a system heavy on crafting. 

Since adopting it back in March 2016 it's been quite successful.  Personally, I find the experience a whole lot of fun and I'm not bored yet (wonder of wonders). 

There are also a number of other Historical Communities that use it, including Antiquity, so the potential for trade & cross-rp exists.

You can learn more about our experience at the QH C-op .  Here's the discussion that we launched with Queen's Hamlet Co-op: A New Community Activity!

If you'd like to discuss this in more detail please feel free to launch another topic.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
7 years ago
1,889 posts

Many thanks for the billy goat, Elisabeth!  All the girls in white thank you as well ;)

--