Market
Donate to LHVW

Birthday Sale! - Woohoo! Jewels and Furniture.

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
10 years ago
145 posts

Howdy Everyone!

March 28th is my birthday, soon I'll see all my grey hair, and be bale to count it! For this year, I've

decided to have a massive sale in both my stores Delosian Designs /Formerlly Ancien Regime

by Delos Helstein , and Joyaux de Jacquemin by Andre Jacquemin . Yup, a Sale in both of my

stores! The hunting pavilions, copy/mod chairs, all types of jewelry from pearls to renaissance

and empire ,their are all on sale! Everything is 50% to 75 % off , I figured that a good way to go

out! The sale will be running from March 28th, until March 30th , ( Or 31st, depending if I'm

sober and conscious to come online on Sunday ).

Enjoy!

Here's these links:

Delosian Designs /Formerlly Ancien Regime by Delos Helstein

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/86972?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bsort%5D=created_at_desc&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bkeywords%5D=&search%5Bprice_low%5D=&search%5Bprice_high%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_low%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_high%5D=&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0

Joyaux de Jacquemin by Andre Jacquemin

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bsort%5D=created_at_desc&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bkeywords%5D=andrejacquemin&search%5Bprice_low%5D=&search%5Bprice_high%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_low%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_high%5D=&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0

Hope Everyone enjoys the sale!

updated by @sir-thomas-cave: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,894 posts

Happy Birthday, Delos!

May you enjoy many more :)

Thanks for celebrating with a sale!!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Sidonie Laborde
@sidonie-laborde
10 years ago
83 posts

Happy Birthday and thank you for making us such a generous and wonderful present! <3

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
10 years ago
145 posts

Good to know your sassyness, thinks so highly of me. >:I

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
10 years ago
145 posts

Thank you!

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave