Market
Donate to LHVW

TTR: Louis XVI "Zen" Chair Vignette

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
7 years ago
1,889 posts

TTRLouis XVI Zen Chair Vignette MP 01.PNG

This bohemian twist on the classic Louis XVI Chair makes you happy just looking at it!

Fresh from the RFL Home & Garden Expo where I believe it generated a bit of good karma by helping to raise money for cancer research.

Zen boasts a frame of carved light oak; a cheerful silk, mandala back; and velvet chair seats. Touch the chair back to select from the four different seat fabric colours (Pink, Purple, Green, Blue).

TTRLouis XVI Zen Chair Collage.png

Curl up with a good book, relax with a cup of tea, enjoy a glass of red wine or host a sing-along as you play your own guitar,. With 25 animations (unisex, female, male, chat). there's a lot to keep you occupied. You'll also find writing & dining animations making the chair a perfect companion for your own desk or table.

Find it on the SLM or Inworld.

Happy Decorating!

Tat

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 05 Jul 2017 10:22:25AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
7 years ago
1,889 posts

I'm a bit late getting this out into the world as RL delighted in throwing a lot of obstacles in my way.  In any case, here's a whole lot of zen :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site