Queen's Hamlet
Donate to LHVW

DC: Sailing the Duché is now Better than Ever

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,889 posts

TatianaDokuchic-Sailing in Provence.png

Sailing has always been an important activity in the Duché de Coeur so I'm delighted to say that with the new configuration of Provence Coeur  it's now even better than ever!

The Shared Seas between the Duché and Rocca Sorrentina has been increased and it's especially exciting that the interior waterways of the Duché are now more accessible.  New sailboats with special masts will allow you to sail under bridges providing full north to south and east to west travel.

You can find the new boats at Port Trianon or the Provence Coeur Beach.

Blue sailboats will stay rezzed permanently.  Red sailboats will disappear five minutes after being abandoned.

Are your sailing skills a bit rusty?  See SL Sailing Pro Tips: A Lighthearted Look at Second Life Sailing .

Bon voyage!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 11 Aug 2020 03:57:44AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,889 posts

Finally! I can sail north/south down the PCE river past the Petit Trianon.  Don't know how many times I was stopped by the danged low bridges but no longer :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Mansur Marawi
@mansur-marawi
6 years ago
62 posts

Oh, that sounds like so much fun!

--
Owner, the NEW Larl Valley:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunters%20XXX/168/64/22
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
6 years ago
1,889 posts

Mansur Marawi:

Oh, that sounds like so much fun!

It really is!  Even when I end up at the bottom of the river I enjoy myself.  Drop by when you have a free moment :)

--