Living History
Donate to LHVW

Decades Fest: Last Call For Exhibits

Stephanie Mesler
@stephanie-mesler
9 years ago
93 posts

I find that there is room on the lowest floor of the observatory for either one exhibit that uses half the floor or two that use quarter floors. 12X12 m for a quarter or 24X12 m for the half. If you you have something relevant to history and historical RP that you would like to share at the festival, please contact me asap. Otherwise, I'll fill it with houseplants and giant cookies.

Just kidding about the cookies. Mostly.

Steph (Freda Frostbite)

updated by @stephanie-mesler: 06 Oct 2016 06:35:17AM
Marie-Henriette de Bregonis
@marie-henriette-de-bregonis
9 years ago
12 posts
What type of exhibit are you looking for? Anything you are lacking?
Stephanie Mesler
@stephanie-mesler
9 years ago
93 posts

Would be nice to have something having to do with the arts, as we have two arts stages in that basement. There is a wall of poets already, so don't do that, and there is an art exhibit (paintings) already in place in the pavilion, so not that either. Maybe something to do with music or drama? Or something about a specific historical figure? Hmmm. Lots of possibilities.

Marie-Henriette de Bregonis
@marie-henriette-de-bregonis
9 years ago
12 posts
Hmmm.. I've thought about making a mesh piano forte recently... Maybe a few different designs over a period of time.. And one people can sit and play music at?.... But I'm not a good scripter..if anyone want to collaborate on that part....making it sittable and play music...
Stephanie Mesler
@stephanie-mesler
9 years ago
93 posts

That would be a wonderful exhibit. I have no clue who might script such a thing though. I am a buyer, not a builder. LOL

Please contact me (Freda Frostbite inworld) if you would like to take this on. I can get you the necessary LM and perms.

Thanks!