Living History
Donate to LHVW

Wenzel Anton Graf von Kaunitz – Lord of the Werewolves

Andronica Llewellyn
@andronica-llewellyn
13 years ago
65 posts
If you want to learn about the secret life of Maria Theresia's chancellor, then please read my latest blog post: "Wenzel Anton Graf von Kaunitz Lord of the Werewolves" at http://AndronicaLlewellyn.blogspot.com
updated by @andronica-llewellyn: 06 Oct 2016 06:07:40AM
Wenzel Anton Prince of Kaunitz
@wenzel-anton-prince-of-kaunitz
13 years ago
10 posts

Your quote: "My human friend Brian thinks they should make a movie about my adventures, and says that Tim Roth would be perfect for the role of Kaunitz."

My quote: " I greatly consider playingTim Roth...in his role as Graf von Kaunitz in the movie Kaunitz-Lord of the Werewolves.

Andronica Llewellyn
@andronica-llewellyn
13 years ago
65 posts
Hello Anton,I see that after all these centuries, you are here as well. The last Iheard, you had decided to further your plans for world domination by becoming an investment banker. I hope you didn't fare too badly in the Finanancial Crisis of late. Please do come visit my villa in Franca Contea Coeur at your convenience.
Andronica Llewellyn
@andronica-llewellyn
13 years ago
65 posts

Thank you for the correction! It all happened so long ago, that I sometimes get my Hungarian nobles confused.

Andronica Llewellyn
@andronica-llewellyn
13 years ago
65 posts

Regarding Graf von Kaunitz: of course you would not have known these things about him, as the Apostates are very bit as secretive as theSisterhood. Should the humans realize that they are being manipulated at every turn by a conspiracy ofwerewolves, they would surely come after us all with pitchforks and firebrands. If you pay close attention, however, you will note that Graf von Kaunitz assiduously avoids contact with silver...