Living History
Donate to LHVW

REPORT n° 1 TO ALL COURTS of Royal Palace of Madrid / Palacio Real de Madrid

Carlos III de Borbon y Farnesio
@carlos-iii-de-borbon-y-farnesio
13 years ago
13 posts

1402_discussions.png?width=750 Vista general del palacio Real/ General View Facade Royal Palace of Madrid.

1403_discussions.png?width=750 1404_discussions.jpg?width=750 1405_discussions.png?width=750 Salon Gasparini

Salon Gasparini 2

Gasparini Room / Salon Gasparini

1406_discussions.jpg?width=750 Olaf Bergbahn "King Father and Founder" and Carlos III de Borbon talking about the Future of this great Proyect Historical Court of Spain in Second Life.

Real view of Gasparini Room:

1407_discussions.jpg?width=750 Thanks to all to all my friends and their support to this wonderfull Proyect.

Gracias a todos mis amigos por dar su apoyo a esta Espaa Historica !Viva Espaa!.

updated by @carlos-iii-de-borbon-y-farnesio: 06 Oct 2016 06:09:51AM
Carlos III de Borbon y Farnesio
@carlos-iii-de-borbon-y-farnesio
13 years ago
13 posts
As the legitimate representative King of the Royal Court of Spain, I need to express my greatest joy in this beautiful palace built to us by Mr. Francesco Sabatini Resident, I am proud to represent Spain at the Royal Courts of Second Life and continue the work started in the past by OlafBergbahn and CondedeMontnegre Galicia, and have the support of these great friends.
Como Legitimo representante de la Corte Real de Espaa, quiero expresar mi mas grande alegria por este hermoso palacio que ha sido construido para nosotros por el Sr. Francesco Sabatini Resident; Me siento orgulloso de Representar a Espaa en las Cortes Reales de Second Life y continuar el trabajo que una vez comenzaron Olaf Bergbahn y CondedeMontnegre Galicia, quienes son grandes amigos, muy queridos en esta corte.
Nora Clementine Fernsby
@nora-clementine-fernsby
13 years ago
63 posts
This is beautiful! love the textures.Looks very much like the real thing :)
Cherish Carver
@cherish-carver
13 years ago
47 posts
That is amazing.
Carlos III de Borbón, Rey de Esp
@carlos-iii-de-borbon-rey-de-esp
13 years ago
9 posts

Nice work, my twin friend, congratulations.

: )

Francesco Sabatini
@francesco-sabatini
13 years ago
2 posts

I'm really proud to contribute to this wonderfull palace ...

Long life to The Royal Court of Spain in Second Life.