Living History
Donate to LHVW

Antiquity has Merged with the Pirate Region of Morgan's Straits

Edward Develin Beaumont
@edward-develin-beaumont
10 years ago
9 posts

I am pleased to announce after a period of talks that Antiquity and Morgan's Straits have merged. 4 sims from Morgan's has joined bring the estate up to 19 sailable sims.

Antiquity is the longest running marine combat estate in existence in SL and offers the cultural diversity of Nobles and Pirates. Our navy is looking forward to the challenge.

Morgan's brings with them a great group of role players with plenty of experience and a lot of new events.

Also Antiquity and Morgan's will be merging their rp and trade system technologies. This will allow for purchasing goods and services, growing crops, mining resources like coal and silver, and the crafting of rp Items. Best of all they can also be stolen in rp scenarios.

Welcome the people of Morgan's

Also.. as a side bar. The navy is recruiting any able bodied seamen.

updated by @edward-develin-beaumont: 06 Oct 2016 06:32:05AM
Cathryn Beaumont
@cathryn-beaumont
10 years ago
6 posts

While I am, of course, so very pleased to welcome the good people of Morgans as our new neighbors, word has reached our ears that perhaps SOME of the "fishermen"of these sims may not be as...upstanding...as one might hope. Only time will tell.

Edward Develin Beaumont
@edward-develin-beaumont
10 years ago
9 posts

Not to worry Aunt Cathryn. I am sure the fine men and women of our navy will protector our waters and people from any nefarious plots.