Living History
Donate to LHVW

High Court Of Palatine 1770: A Baroque Community and Experience

Marie Charlotte Von Wittelsbach
@marie-charlotte-von-wittelsbach
9 years ago
6 posts
Dear all,
I welcome those among you to inquire with us to apply for a management position within our High Princely Court of Bavaria which we have only just opened on a whole to the general public. The Palatine Estate will hold an inaugural ball this following week (invitation coming soon) to properly open all 10 Sims of Baroque RP and estates. we currently hold vacant positions for:
Master of Ceremonies
Royal Palatine Admiral and Head of the Imperial Guard of Bohemia.
Mistress or Master of the corps de pages and servants guild, and Director of court amusements.
Royal astronomer, physician and apothecary to the court.
Master of the hunt and director the Royal stables and game.
Court composer
maestro of the Royal Opera.
And many other possibilities.
For those of you that believe you have competent knowledge of any of these period roles I would encourage you to apply as they offer the freedom to richen the RP at court and help bring in and educate new members to add to our community. Court appointments are accompanied by annuity to fund the role or roles in question. Additionally managerial members receive apartments or housing at the Royal court as a right of privilege.
To those of you who are new to court RP I would encourage you to join us and take up an entry position at the palace to become learned in the ways of period life before you join the court as a full member.
Our Court also now opens itself to renters for many pavilions and court apartments at the palace, which of course include standing of their own in our regular RP and the privilege to hold their own events in the public areas of the estate.
Please direct all inquiries to take a place at court to either myself in world or the mistress of my personal Establishment Madame Charlotte Sophie de Amblise.
I look forward to seeing you all soon in our community do not hesitate to pay us a visit to explore the many Baroque developments we have laid out across 10 sims off the coast of coeur.
Sincerely,
HRM The Electress Palatine, Empress of Bohemia and Palatine
Marie Charlotte Von Wittelsbach
(Celestelamballe)

updated by @marie-charlotte-von-wittelsbach: 06 Oct 2016 06:34:33AM
Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
9 years ago
225 posts

Congratulations! :)