Living History
Donate to LHVW

Visits to New non SL historical communities

Marie-Henriette de Bregonis
@marie-henriette-de-bregonis
9 years ago
12 posts
Hello Friends. I am still working on my opensim build that's not near ready for show but I'm interested in what others are accomplishing on new non second life grids. Is anyone at a stage to host a visit? I would like to see what everyone's working on and what type of communities are taking shape.. And what direction I should take my build. Please feel feel to comment a map link or message me to coordinate a tour if you would be so gracious. I would like to have little something to show you in the next few months. Thanks in advance for your hospitality!
updated by @marie-henriette-de-bregonis: 06 Oct 2016 06:36:11AM
wiseboyqc
@louis-francis-de-beauharnois
9 years ago
34 posts

Hi Marie-Henriette, its been a while since I last saw you in Antiquity :) Hope you are doing well. I'm building a baroque estate of 16 sims on Kitely Grid but is not (to my taste) ready for official visit... It will be a fictive sim but inspired (as all my projects...) on French 18th century culture. This will be a Role Play environnement but most of all a casual game. To make a story short I wish to build a kingdom where people come to experience the 18th lifestyle in different ways so you could be either a farmer , a "bourgeois" or a noble and should you like to live the court lifestyle following the king and queen and try to raise your title or could prefer to have a more isolated life in a country side of the kingdom or live simply in a farm and go shopping sometimes in the capital city. So this is basics of my project :) Its mostly what can share for now.

Marie-Henriette de Bregonis
@marie-henriette-de-bregonis
9 years ago
12 posts
Hi Louis-Francis! Yes it has been awhile!! I moved in RL and started a new job (and a RL side business.. And got married) lol so a bit busy.. And I spend a lot of time in blender and my standalone sim. I'm considering moving to Kitely or opening hypergating but I'm not sure which is the way to go. I would like to be near other historical communities and it might be a nice draw for people visiting or interested to see multiple communities just a short walk (or carriage ride/ship ride) away. Are you a part of the Antiquity build on Kitely? (I visited there yesterday) I would love to see your new project and connect with you again.I am looking to build a "district" of sorts.. Shops and townhouses and a large park for carriage rides and promenades... And an assembly room. I have the assembly rooms in the works and the townhouse facades (they are all more English looking) but I'm open to building some French facades as well. Working on the shops after the assembly rooms. I don't think I will be finishing out the townhouses anytime soon until/unless people are serious about living in the them or hosting events.I like the fact on my standalone I have a money module for RP money. If I move to Kitely I would want to do a coin purse or RP system but I'm not a skilled scripter...(willing to trade for these services though if anyone is interested)I would love to meet up in world to discuss more with others. Please msg if you don't mind showing me around your current build.Thanks!