Living History
Donate to LHVW

French Roleplay Goods (Episode I)

Anne, Comtesse de Noailles
@anne-comtesse-de-noailles
13 years ago
263 posts

Are you also seeking for perfection and beauty in your every day life? In this case the goods of the royal suppliers of the French court are de

finetely the thing you are looking for.

A variety of Sevrs porcelain sets, silverware, candlesticks, chandeliers, sweet cakes. Whatever you look for to enhance your rococo life you will find it on the royal roleplay markets.

Just pay with French sou and the merchant will not refuse to give you anything you want.

1078_discussions.jpg In the Morning

Sevres water bowl, french perfume, golden candle sticks, rouge and powder

1079_discussions.jpg?width=750

1080_discussions.jpg?width=537

In the Evening

an exquisite set of glasses, french porcelain by Sevrs, fine silverware, candlesticks, powdered hairpieces for the perfect and elegant wig

1081_discussions.jpg?width=750

Get your own set of useful items for your household!

....or if you're very posh have your maid buy them!

All goods are consumable which means that they are for roleplay use only. They will delete themselves after a particular amount of time and have to be bought again!!

updated by @anne-comtesse-de-noailles: 06 Oct 2016 06:05:44AM
MariaAntonia Barenhaut
@margaret-maria-lady-verney
13 years ago
125 posts
Fablousness! I shall be ordering.. all of it. And I must say the model looks delightful in her powder and rouge :P Shame about the maid though
Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts

I think whichever noble nobly loaned his estate for this photoshoot should get some items pro bono!

Especially plates. LOTS OF PLATES.

Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
13 years ago
110 posts
OOOooo I WANT IT ALL!!!!
13 years ago
263 posts

I heard Sevrs produced a new plate just for you. It is very Louis XV / Louis XVI!

but...you'll have to wait till tuesday when I am back hehe :P

13 years ago
263 posts
I forgot to mention that BOTOX will be available too as you can see on the model...though it was not invented yet!!
Marie Joséphine de Fiennes
@marie-josephine-de-fiennes
13 years ago
25 posts
The little Chocolate Pot de Creme's are adorable! Did they have atomizers back then? Perhaps something in glass? Anyway, yes it all looks fabulous can't wait to see it in person very soon! ;D
13 years ago
192 posts
It's not botox, it's parralox. Straight from the jaws of an anaconda. She sucked the venom out herself - I saw it with my own eyes!
13 years ago
192 posts

PLATES!!!

Merci madame! I am sure I shall pay a king's ransom for more when we have the annual sale of porcelain in his Majesty's chambres.

(Which we should definitely do - and more Versailles auctions too! I want a sofa!!)

MariaAntonia Barenhaut
13 years ago
125 posts
Shut up you slags!!
MariaAntonia Barenhaut
13 years ago
125 posts
Mother taught me how to catch a decent husband, shame she neglected to teach you the same..
13 years ago
192 posts

Decent means on his deathbed and stinking rich, I assume?

Bisous!