VW: Second Life

Donate to LHVW

[AoR] Interest in Coffee Professionals?

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
3 years ago
1,889 posts

DrawingofaLondonBM290256001.jpg

We will soon be adding coffee to the AoR menu.

At the most basic level this involves Myriam selling roasted coffee beans which are put through a grinder.  The resulting coffee grounds are then brewed to make a pot of coffee.

If anyone is interested in becoming a Coffee Professional, the coffee production chain would be changed so that Myriam would sell green coffee beans that the professional would roast before grinding and brewing.  This Coffee Professional would be responsible for selling their roasted coffee beans, coffee grounds, and brewed coffee. 

In either case, regular coffee lovers would still be able to grind and brew their coffee at home.

This could make for an interesting profession which might include the running of a Coffeehouse  and, in time, the variety of coffee could be expanded.

You can indicate your interest in this discussion or contact me directly.  In the meantime, I'll be working on the basic scenario.

Cheers!

Tat

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
3 years ago
1,889 posts

Aph has graciously offered to be our primary coffee professional.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Bessie Hull
@satoharu-nakamura
3 years ago
41 posts

I think I'll just make coffee for myself. I get enough coffee grinding, milk steaming, and mixing drinks in rl! Congrats to Aph for taking on this role.