Forum Activity for @tatiana-dokuchic

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
20 Jul 2012 06:36:39AM
1,931 posts

Interest in Pinterest: Sign up Here!


Bloggers' Corner

You can find me at http://pinterest.com/tatianadokuchic/

I'm just getting started but there are 11 boards so that you can see the kind of directions I am going in. Please feel free to follow :)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
20 Jul 2012 06:36:15AM
1,931 posts

Interest in Pinterest: Sign up Here!


Bloggers' Corner

Hello Everyone

I finally succumbed and signed up to Pinterest. I had been resisting because I knew that once I started on this visually oriented social media site I was doomed to yet another computer-related obsession ;)

All joking aside,it really is a fabulous place and I guessing that many of you are already enjoying it so I thought I would start a thread where we can sharethelinks to our accounts .

For those of you who wouldlike to join Pinterest, you can eithermessage me your email address or leave it here & I would be happy to send you an invitation. You can ask for an invitation directly from Pinterest itself, but I hear that it takes quite a while before they get back to you.

Here are some great tips: The Ultimate List of Pinterest Tips

Finally, I've created a brand new board Royal Courts of SecondLife which I thought we could tackle as a group project. Not really sure yet what guidelines would go with this but if there is interest we can discuss it in a separate post.

Thanks & Happy Pinning!


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:13:38AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
15 Jul 2012 06:30:15AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

Thanks!

The original photos are actually quite small so what you see here is a result of the scanning (which enlarged them) and a bit of playing around to get the images as clear as possible.

Fortunately the royal couple came out quite well as they were in the middle. I like how you can pick out at least three RCMP officers on the right hand side by the shape of their hats :))

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
15 Jul 2012 06:30:15AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

Thanks!

The original photos are actually quite small so what you see here is a result of the scanning (which enlarged them) and a bit of playing around to get the images as clear as possible.

Fortunately the royal couple came out quite well as they were in the middle. I like how you can pick out at least three RCMP officers on the right hand side by the shape of their hats :))

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
15 Jul 2012 06:25:59AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it :)

One thing that struck me about the pictures is how relaxed and happy they look. Maybe they were just amused by the people in Oba :)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
15 Jul 2012 06:25:59AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it :)

One thing that struck me about the pictures is how relaxed and happy they look. Maybe they were just amused by the people in Oba :)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
14 Jul 2012 04:21:15AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

Thanks Louise Adelaide!

I love them too so it was quite a pleasant surprise to find them smiling back at me.

I also learned more about the 1939 royal tour of North America.Had notrealized it was the first visit of a reigning monarch to Canada.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
14 Jul 2012 04:21:15AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

Thanks Louise Adelaide!

I love them too so it was quite a pleasant surprise to find them smiling back at me.

I also learned more about the 1939 royal tour of North America.Had notrealized it was the first visit of a reigning monarch to Canada.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 Jul 2012 06:12:58AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

We recently discovered royalty lurking at the back of a family photo album. Yes, that's George VI & Queen Elizabeth.

I can just imagine my grandmother asking them to please hold still while she adjusts her camera and takes the picture!

For more details & pictures see my post:

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:13:32AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 Jul 2012 06:12:58AM
1,931 posts

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


Bloggers' Corner

We recently discovered royalty lurking at the back of a family photo album. Yes, that's George VI & Queen Elizabeth.

I can just imagine my grandmother asking them to please hold still while she adjusts her camera and takes the picture!

For more details & pictures see my post:

The King's Trip: George VI visits Oba, Ontario


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:13:32AM
  137