Forum Activity for @earl-of-rushcliffe

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
28 Dec 2011 10:31:20PM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

Moving up? Even better!

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
28 Dec 2011 05:53:06PM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

Updated Status,Additions of:

The Royal Court of Spain

Based at the Royal Palace of Aranjuez , the time frame is set to 1788, under CarlosIVdeBorbon

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Heights/194/63/23


Paris 1830

RP set to the 1830s, based in the Parisian palace, Palais-Royal, of Louis Philippe I

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PARIS%201830/249/143/250


Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
14 Dec 2011 09:16:23PM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

Update! Ireceivedword that the Imperial Court of Russia will be rising again inJanuary. Even more exciting is that the gates will be opened to everyoneJanuary12th!

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
05 Dec 2011 08:42:13PM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

Also added to the list, The Imperial Court of Austria,The House of Habsburg, based at theSchnbrunnPalace.

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
05 Dec 2011 06:23:05PM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

Hello again everyone. I just updated the list. The new additions to the court lands, open to public have now been extended to:Cindercroft,Royal Imperial Court of Brazil 1822 - Corte Imperial do Brasil,The Royal Court of Sweden,The Grand Duchy of Tuscany.

At this time, the Court of Denmark has faded, going under renovations to becomeBlenheim Palace, set in the 1920s.

I've checked through the LMS of all the courts listed above, that I have acess too, and is sorry to announce that some lands don't exist anymore.The Royal Court of Spain (OfCarlosIIIdeBorbon), Has it's sim missing. I'm sent out notes in hopes to find out, what happened. I will post the results when they come in.

The Chateau de Chenonceau, andThe Royal Court of Portugal andBrazil, areofficiallyextinct.

Take care.

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
16 Nov 2011 07:48:45PM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

Your Majesty, I'm thankful for the update and the addition of another sim to the list!

Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
03 Nov 2011 08:08:42AM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

If there is a period sim, open to the public, then I'll create a section for it, Indeed I would more than happy to add those.
Lord Rushcliffe
@earl-of-rushcliffe
28 Sep 2011 12:30:25PM
150 posts

Sims and Courts - Conclusion


Communty News & Events

My pleasure Max, there is many who like to explore. I hope this makes things easier.
  12