[AoR] News ~ October 1, 2026
News & Events
It was a storm! The poor chickens had no where to go! Dureza, Thats new to me!
It was a storm! The poor chickens had no where to go! Dureza, Thats new to me!
This is extremely exciting! I can't wait to see the progress!
I always wondered about the interiors for this chateau. La Marquise de Pompadour and Ange-Jacques Gabriel (Petit Trianon) and Jean Cailleteau (Château de Crécy and Château de Bellevue) were a match made in heaven when it came to architecture and interiors. It's my favorite style of the french 18th century.
Good luck!
I have a mild suspicion that perhaps I was not meant for the seas. (LOL).
I've yet to make the seafood dishes, but I am happy to report how extremely enjoyable it is to sail around. Very relaxing! My best advice is to stay on the water, flying boats don't end well.
Congratulations Candance, I'm sure you will enjoy it.
The sailing wasn't that bad. It was beautiful to soar through the sky. How rude of that wall to be there!
The Bulk Beeswax Candles will be helpful for those of us who have a household for the challenges, thank you!
Great! Does this mean the barrel making process has been updated to include a second option for the barrel size?
Versailles is much more than the gilded palace that was home to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. This opulent royal residence is a dream home, and now you can now borrow the keys for a night or two. The newly opened hotel Airelles Château de Versailles, Le Grand Contrôle features 14 regal rooms on the grounds of the Versailles, which is just an hour’s drive from Paris.
The hotel is in Le Grand Contrôle, a building built in 1681 that hosted guests—from diplomats to ambassadors and artists—during the Age of Enlightenment. These guest houses have been fully renovated to their 18th-century splendor and are featured alongside a pool, restaurant, and spa.
To read more, please visit Architecture Disgest .
Isn't it cool!?
Nice! To add to this, there is a great documentary following the period from Louis XIV to Louis XVI.
Thanks for the link! We all know how to throw on clothes, but it's nice to see the process of getting dressed to get that final look.