Avatar: TatianaDokuchic Varriale
VW: Second Life

Donate to LHVW

[AoR] News ~ June 28, 2024

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
2 months ago
1,919 posts

With an army of builders and landscapers waiting for instructions, Tat runs into her office and dashes off the latest news …

Bienvenue

We’d like to welcome Catherine-Joséphine d'Eissénie (ageofadelina) who is currently making her home on the Provence Coeur Estate.  You can read her story starting with Diary Of Mademoiselle La Princesse D'Eissénie .

Household Challenge (HHC)

This edition of the challenge will be wrapping up soon as most players have already received their ribbon.  If you are still planning on playing, Mikhail I’m looking at you, please do so soon.

[AoR] Household Management Challenge - Age Of Reason | livinghistoryvw.com

Buying in Bulk

If anyone is interested in selling Bulk Butter (80 units) please contact Tat and I will set up the Packer to make that possible.

Brand-new Culinary Delights

Nothing new to report though rumour has it that two new fish dishes may be in the works.

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

In the midst of making lemon drinks for thirsty comrades, Tat unexpectedly achieved the Master Cook level.  Cooking is now a bit faster, but bottle washing is not

Security & Permissions Explained

Security is an important component of our roleplay, shielding us from silly mistakes (ask me about those AES wheat fields) and malicious intentions (don’t get me started on this).  Done well, it works behind the scenes enhancing our play without us even realizing it.

Read all about it at: [AoR] Security & Permissions Explained - Age Of Reason | livinghistoryvw.com

Beautiful View: Expanding The Provence Coeur Estate

I’m very excited to announce the upcoming expansion of the Provence Coeur Estate!

A new region will soon be added to the east side of the Jardin Français (Provence Coeur Est2) and will be home to the  Château de Bellevue  , Madame de Pompadour’s elegant home with its beautiful view of the Seine River.

I’m hoping this additional space will also serve to enhance our active roleplay.

Learn more at:

Beautiful View: Expanding The Provence Coeur Estate - Living History | livinghistoryvw.com

Maritime Mishap

Maritime Mishap.jpg

Another maritime mishap was reported to the authorities at Port Trianon as an unconscious sailor was discovered at the docks.  Upon revival, he was heard to mumble something about the need to stock up on soap and other provisions.  The investigation is still underway.

Photo credit: Thomas Richard Cave (Delos Helstein)

If you have any stories, photos, achievements etc. that you would like to share with the community please send them to me for inclusion in the next newsletter.

Cheers!

Tat

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
2 months ago
149 posts

I have a mild suspicion that perhaps I was not meant for the seas. (LOL). 

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
2 months ago
1,919 posts

Sir Thomas Cave:

I have a mild suspicion that perhaps I was not meant for the seas. (LOL). 

'ya think?? :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site