Living History
Donate to LHVW

A Play

Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
14 years ago
110 posts

Hello Everyone..I am looking for people who would like to participate in a play. Iam open for ideas as to the play or even writing one. I have a stage located in my park with seating. Just trying to see if there is any interest in participating in one.

Thank you

Alex, Princesse d Amblise

updated by @madame-desireme-fallen: 06 Oct 2016 06:04:33AM
LouiseBathilde Sapphire
@louisebathilde-sapphire
14 years ago
100 posts
i would love too!
Leary Macpherson
@leary-macpherson
14 years ago
3 posts
I think it sounds like a wonderful idea. Not sure what I can do but would love to help if I can.
Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
14 years ago
110 posts
Thank you all for the respond..I would love to get together and discuss what kind of a play we would wish to put on or if we wish to write our own...THANK YOU, again for responding. I will be in touch, as i would like to do this towards the end of November.Bye for Now
LouiseBathilde Sapphire
@louisebathilde-sapphire
14 years ago
100 posts
I was thinking of two, the Little Mermaid, Rococo style! Or the most classic play i can think of, Romeo and Juliet! orr i just thought of one, since it will be close to christmas, how about the Nut Cracker!
Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
14 years ago
113 posts
mmmmmm may i suggest that you play Claire Booth Luce's " WOMEN" play? ( an all women cast, no need to have a man acting).Or maybe if I join you, we could adapt W.S. play into " Snowwhite Romeo and the seven Juliettes"?