Living History
Donate to LHVW

The Royal Courts and their architectural gems

Élisabeth de Valois
@elisabeth-de-valois
13 years ago
3 posts

On several visits and travels through the virtual world of SL.

I discovered wonderful places around the world of royal courts, Chateau de Versailles was my first place to visit, Chateau de Chanonceau my second place and Palace of La Granja San Ildfonso.
I think it is necessary that the royal courts take more seriously their role as custodians of history, history never is a simple game in second life, really this is a cultural activity. In this regard, however, that even the few remaining cuts second life follow the example of virtual architecture and beauty, I recommend all to visit:
Royal Court of Versailles. ever the best in History of France, is a serious game and very polite, sticking to the rules of the French protocol (Official Royal Court of France). Chateau de Versailles SIM
Chateau de Chenonceau. a beautifull place to visit, but no is a role play.
Royal Court of Spain in SL. Palace of La Granja San Ildfonso. Wonderfull place with really spanish style, the best in History of Spain, is a serious game and very polite, sticking to the rules of the Spanish protocol with adorable and so kind people. (Official Court of Spain). European Baroque Courts Sim.
Royal Court of Portugal. Wonderfull palace, serious role play in baroque times, they basically speaks Portuguese and English.
Duche de Coeur. Oh i love this place too.always reminds me the french riviere and its beautiful scenery, although here there is a palace that is collected from a real one, this place is definitely unique and full of great elegance and distinction, truly unique to live.
i will visit more place to post here.. yours Georgiana Spencer Cavendish

updated by @elisabeth-de-valois: 23 Oct 2016 12:23:39AM
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
13 years ago
145 posts

Madame, some time ago I did a search for which courts are where, and which groups actually had sim.

I came to this conclusion : http://royalcourts.ning.com/forum/topics/sims-and-courts-conclusion

I hope this helps you on your explorations

M. De la Vauguyon

Catalina Méndez de Haro y Guzmán
@catalina-mendez-de-haro-y-guzman
13 years ago
15 posts

Thank you very much for your comment, dear!

I just hope you liked enough Spain, and be sure to visit us again, when you wish of course, you will be welcome (just be careful with the queen mother, you know how italian can be sometimes, LOL), we are glad you liked the sim.

Best regards,

Mara Josefa Pimentel y Tllez-Giron, duchess of Osuna.

Carlos III de Borbon y Farnesio
@carlos-iii-de-borbon-y-farnesio
13 years ago
13 posts
oh thank you very much, Madame Georgiana