Living History
Donate to LHVW

Fitbit Challenge: Virtual Badges & Real-Life Rewards

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

Hi Guys

As a Duchesse in SecondLife, the Dragonborn in Skyrim and an Elf-Huntress in Tweenk (to name but a few but you get the picture), I'm certainly no novice when it comes to collecting virtual rewards.

I've now added another little "virtual addiction" to my repertoire but thank goodness this new pastime is paying off in real-life health & fitness!

Read more about this new Quest for Fitness at:

Fitbit Challenge: Virtual Badges & Real-Life Rewards

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:12:33AM
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
12 years ago
363 posts

This looks like and excellent device! I'm always looking for ways to pinch and inch where I can. With Summer coming on I finally plunked down some of myearningsfrom Sl and bought the Ninja blender for smoothies.Maybe this cool little gadget with be next!

Thanks for posting this. ;)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

You're more than welcome, Joan. Your smoothies sound divine :)

I've been using Fitbit since February and I have to be careful because I'm so pleased with the results that I've been babbling about it like some crazy personwho belongs to a cult.

I have the tendency to get caught up in things like SecondLife which I obviously really enjoy but aren't so great where health & fitness are concerned. Having this electronic trainer looking over my shoulder does wonders for getting me up and moving :))

I'm always looking for new Fitbit Friends so give me a shout if you decide to give it a try!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Joanna of Castile
@joanna-of-castile
12 years ago
11 posts

I just ordered it for my mom! What a great device! thanks Tat!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

Nice! I hope that she enjoys it :)

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,919 posts

I had a good week with Fitbit:

75017 steps taken, 75 floors climbed, 31.32 miles traveled & best of all 1 new Fitbit Friend :))

--