Living History
Donate to LHVW

*IMPORTANT* Please Read!

Contessa Selina di Loredan
@contessa-selina-di-loredan
14 years ago
18 posts
Ladies and gentlemen of the courts. As you all know, the Haiti earthquake has left over 50,000 dead, and so many more have had their lives destroyed. The Red Cross is working to help get relief to the people of Haiti in this tough time. I have been asked to place donation jars throughout the baroque community as a show of support here on SL.If you own a shop, have a RP sim, or somewhere you could place a jar. PLEASE, PLEASE contact Mila Edelman or myself so we can put a donation jar down. They are only one prim so please help out!I have already placed one in my own store. House of Alisha has also gracefully allowed a jar to be placed in her store.*UPDATE* Venezia and Russia have also added jars to their sims! As well Bamika's School of Maids has added a jar!*UPDATE* Prissy Hammand will be hosting a jar at her tea party at the Queen's Hamlet! Please attend!This donation event is only going on until TUESDAY, so I would like to get jars out as soon as possible.And if you see a jar, please if you can, donate to it, even linden helps you have no idea.THANK YOU, so much. Please lets show our support in Haiti's time of need. Families are out there who need it.
updated by @contessa-selina-di-loredan: 06 Oct 2016 06:03:04AM
14 years ago
18 posts
*UPDATE* Venezia and Russia have also added jars to their sims! As well Bamika's School of Maids has added a jar!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
14 years ago
1,919 posts
Thanks for posting this, Selina.Prissy Hammand will also have a donation jar at her tea party in the Queen's Hamlet today.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
14 years ago
18 posts
Thank you so much for telling me!! :)
14 years ago
18 posts
*UPDATE* Prissy Hammand will be hosting a jar at her tea party at the Queen's Hamlet! Please attend!
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
14 years ago
471 posts
I have one at my shop in Alexanderhof. I hope well raise a lot of money for Haiti.