Living History
Donate to LHVW

Retorno de la Corte de Carlos III / Charles III's Court returns

Carlos III de Borbon y Farnesio
@carlos-iii-de-borbon-y-farnesio
12 years ago
13 posts

Tengo el gran placer de anunciaros, el retorno de la corte de carlos III, inspirada en el lema : "De la Espaa Clasica a la Madrid Sentimental", una corte que se ha esmerado en recrear el Palacio Real de Madrid.

Jugaremos en el periodo de tiempo de 1773, buscando una espaa llena del autentico espiritu del siglo de las luces.

Esperamos que otras cortes se unan, en un autentico contexto historico, pleno de aventuras y los tipicos cotilleos palaciegos.

I have the great pleasure to announce the return of the court of Charles III, inspired by the motto From Classical to Madrid Spain Sentimental, a court has endeavored to recreate the Royal Palace of Madrid.

We shall play in the historical period of 1773, looking for a Spain Court full of authentic spirit of the Enlightenment.

We hope you shall join as other courts, to play in a real historical situation, full of adventures and typical palace gossip.

Bienvenidos/ Welcome... Carlos III de Borbon /Charles III of Bourbon

updated by @carlos-iii-de-borbon-y-farnesio: 06 Oct 2016 06:15:19AM
Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
12 years ago
145 posts

Its wonderful to hear the start of a new court. Through a friend, I have heard exceptional tales of the Palace, and now that the project is nearingcompletion(judging by the pictures) I wish you all thesuccess, and hope to visit in the future. Its an excellent idea to have a similar timeline - often, we have courtsseparatedby decades, which make things hard, considering someone's alive in one age ,and dead in the next lol, and perhaps in future, the courts couldintertwinedwith one another, instead of always beingseparatedwithin their own time. It looks wonderful, and I wish you all the best!

Best Regards

Charles Xavier de Bonald
@charles-xavier-de-bonald
12 years ago
23 posts

Most Catholic Majesty,

Receive my best wishes for the success of your court and your wonderful build.

In remembrance of your kind hospitality, I remain,

J-M. Terray

Joanna of Castile
@joanna-of-castile
12 years ago
11 posts

los vistazos hermoso

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
12 years ago
647 posts

I wish the best of luck with your new court, and I am looking forward to bringing a visit ;)