Living History
Donate to LHVW

Introducing: Amèlie Hèlène de Fiennes

Amèlie Hèlène de Fiennes
@amelie-helene-de-fiennes
14 years ago
6 posts

Amlie Hlne was born in September 1760 to Jules Bernard, Marquis de Fiennes and Helene Isabelle De Noailles, Dowager Marquise de Fiennes. Her siblings include the dearly missed Luis Bernard, Marquis de Fiennes, his wifeAlexandrine de Chiverny, Marquise de Fiennes, and Elaine Heloise de Fiennes. Amlie is an avid learner who tries to master all types of things, from painting to dancing and everything in between. She tries to act older than her age and wants very much to grow up to be like her big sister. Despite her efforts, she is still very much a twelve year old girl. She is hardly ever shy and loves to meet new people and have interesting conversations. She enjoys exploring and having fun.

((If there's anything else anyone would like to know please ask! Or just allow it to come out in rp! :D ))

updated by @amelie-helene-de-fiennes: 06 Oct 2016 06:03:56AM
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
14 years ago
647 posts
Hello dear,So good to see you here now! I hope you have lots of fun! Good biography as well!See you at Versailles!
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
14 years ago
647 posts
Oh my, don't let Maria notice you said that. She will send you to the Bastille! :O
Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
14 years ago
110 posts
Welcome.. my darling little sister!!!! Love your eldest sister, Alex
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
14 years ago
647 posts
You just Y***** now! :O Your life is over! :( Au revoir my dear.
Amèlie Hèlène de Fiennes
@amelie-helene-de-fiennes
14 years ago
6 posts
*is confused but thinks that it may be better she doesn't know whats going on*
MariaAntonia Barenhaut
@margaret-maria-lady-verney
14 years ago
125 posts
I see yoohoos and toodloos :P what is the world coming to.. lol