Living History
Donate to LHVW

Cliche phrase "No Drama"

Princess Sophia of Sweden
@princess-sophia-of-sweden
14 years ago
2 posts

youre-so-cliche-mosaic.gif

*A quote that is used way to much would have to be "No Drama". Way to many profiles state, "NO DRAMA, PLEASE." Why do they feel the need to state that? Is their life super chaos? Do they constantly find themselves in a situation of conflict?

*In my opinion people who put that phrase are clearly stating in their profiles that they are more than likely "Drama Magnets". In my eyes you have put that there because of some sort of insecurity with yourself and others. IF you truely do not want drama then show it through the way you act, otherwise you don't need to remind yourself and others through your profile. Shouldn't it be OBVIOUS that you don't want drama? It's just not necessary. It's not like you also need to put in your profile, "Oh, and no cheaters, liars ... and no friends made of j-ello!"

*Okay, Okay... having drama in your life can be a good characteristic at times. It means you've had life experiences. Perhaps you deal very well with it and really /DRAMA/ isn't really a good word for you. On the other hand if you take drama and throw it in peoples face with bad judgment, then you surely haven't learned any life lessons.

*Why am I writting this? No I haven't come into contact with any drama lately. I am not writing from inspiration of influence of any type; unless you include that I read the phrase to often and wonder "why?". Simply my opinion is being spilled out on the page because of reading these abundent and cliche profiles that say, "no drama". From PAST experiences, yes I find that people who put that in their profile are tattooing their forheads saying, "Stay away, I am this said "drama". It was completely and utterly invented by those who thrive of it! They are inviting you in to cause drama because they enjoy it so much that it has a special place in their profile.

*From now on if you really want to be quite unique in your profile and fool those who also believe in putting "no drama" in their info... write "Please no borderline personality disorders!" Sure it's mostly the same thing, but it's much more creative and amuzing! Hehe ... see it made me giggle?
*Start a new revolution! Take "No Drama" out of your profiles!!!!!

updated by @princess-sophia-of-sweden: 06 Oct 2016 06:04:22AM
Lord Myron de Verne
@lord-myron-de-verne
14 years ago
113 posts
Good point, your Highness!I never saw that the "No Drama" mention in a profile stopped or bothered any trouble maker...
Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
14 years ago
110 posts
I have seen that one plenty....and usually those people cause more drama for others than they receive themselves.
Mikk Graves
@mikk-graves
14 years ago
3 posts
Erm...can't I write in my profile what I dam well want to ?
Princess Sophia of Sweden
@princess-sophia-of-sweden
14 years ago
2 posts
Erm... can't I write in my blog what I dam well want to?