Living History
Donate to LHVW

*Competition Now Closed* Thank you to the Entrants to "A Summer's Panorama"

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

3089_discussions.jpg?width=750 La Rocca Sorrentina invites all interested photographers to submit their favourite capture that best reflects the event's title of
"A Summer's Panorama"

Submission is to be taken in a historical or roleplay region/setting that is set somewhere between the years 1200 - 1940 CE.

Submission is to be 'raw' ... that is, only the use of SL tools with no external modifications except for cropping if needed.

Submission is to be 512 x 512 or 1024 x 1024 pixels with all permissions granted.

* One entry per person *

Submission to be placed in a notecard which will include your SL user name, a title for your image, the region where it was taken, and a brief description about your experience around your choice.

Drop this notecard in the Entry Box located in the Foyer of the Rocca Sorrentina OOC Platform (pictured above)

* DEADLINE 11:59 PM SLT August 24, 2014

Once installed, entries will be displayed for an approximate two week period with an Awards Event planned for a date yet to be determined.

The creator of the photograph which has received the most "People's Choice" votes by this date will be awarded a prize of $1,500L donated by the Administrators of Rocca Sorrentina.

Queries may be directed to Candace Ducatillon or Serenek Timeless

Grazie!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Westphalia/84/168/2801

updated by @candace-ducatillon: 06 Oct 2016 06:29:46AM
MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
10 years ago
647 posts

The winter competition only seems so shortly ago! Ahh.. time flies, but I prefer summer. :D

Alessandra di Fiorentino-Conti
@alessandra-di-fiorentino-conti
10 years ago
205 posts
A womderful idea :-)
Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

Thank you all for your support of this creative endeavour! Further details will be posted within a few days.

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

I am happy to let interested participants know that the entry box is now open for submissions to "A Summer's Panorama" Thank you for your support of this creative exploration !

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
10 years ago
313 posts

I love this idea! Just the impetus I need to get to work!

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

An August hello to you all, with hopes your summer is providing you with inspiration to enter Sorrentina's Summer Photo Competition! Three weeks and a day until the entry deadline ~

Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
10 years ago
363 posts

This is wonderful I will try to get an entry in soon. ;D

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

A reminder toall interested parties that only 10 days remain until the deadline for submitting your entries to La Rocca's Summer Photo Contest ! It may be bittersweet to realize summer is winding down, so let's get your favourite memories captured in a paintingto live on into posterity ... !

Serenek Timeless
@serenek-timeless
10 years ago
33 posts

There are so many talented photographers among the Royal Courts that I can hardly wait to see this summer's show.

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

REMINDER to all planning to enter this photo competition - DEADLINE for entries is Sunday, August 24th, 11:59 PM SLT. Thank you ... and let's fill that entry box!