Living History
Donate to LHVW

French royal court?

Lady Adelaide,Countess of Soures
@lady-adelaidecountess-of-soures
10 years ago
4 posts

Hello everyone, i recently started getting involved in historical roleplay and i recently i have being thinking about joining a french royal court roleplay. but im not sure where to start,

I would love it, if somebody could recommend a good roleplay group to join.

And also its being very nice to read some of your amazing blogs and see some of your great photos. thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely Marie Therese.

updated by @lady-adelaidecountess-of-soures: 06 Oct 2016 06:30:18AM
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
10 years ago
252 posts

Good Evening...In Antiquity, we do not have a formal royal court rp, but we do have some beautiful french country chateaus and royal houses set around 2 sims of gardens and titled citizens. You are most welcome to visit any time. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Stephanie Mesler
@stephanie-mesler
10 years ago
93 posts

I recently joined

The Sanssouci Gardens RP

because they seem to be fairly active. I have only participated in one event there thus far, but see they have something scheduled for tomorrow. My own character is not French, but English. Those court folk got around, so it works.

Lady Adelaide,Countess of Soures
@lady-adelaidecountess-of-soures
10 years ago
4 posts
Thank you everyone for responding to me. And with such good options. I will look into them in the morning. I would love a good perminant place to begin my story! And you's have really helped. Thank you. If anyone else has more suggestions please feel free to let me know.
Jeanne-Sophie de Valanjou
@jeanne-sophie-de-valanjou
10 years ago
8 posts
Hello being me even of French origin in real I must admit that it is difficult to find sims of the Court of France a pars that point out you in the other commenteres can be would be it good that all lovers of the Court of France contact in sl :)
Tiamat Windstorm von Hirvi
@tiamat-windstorm-von-hirvi
10 years ago
359 posts

Although this is Prussian, not French, being the court of Friedrich the Great of Prussia and his badly-neglected queen. They do have a very solid historical interest; the one event my lord and I have attended there was well-grounded in the reality of the time.

--
Antiquity Hedgewitch
John Wilmot Earl of Rochester
@john-wilmot-earl-of-rochester
10 years ago
27 posts

Regretfully Madame the court you seek vanished nearly one year ago . The Trianon suffered the same fate only recently. I do see from these pages that the Court of Versailles has reappeared and will be open to the public soon .

Your Humble servant

Wilmot