Living History
Donate to LHVW

Important Marketplace Changes: All Merchants should read this!!

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,903 posts

Hello Everyone

Given that the Royal Courts Ning: 2013 Fundraiser has been running since June 17th, it should come as no surprise that we are trying to fund the operation of this site in a more equitable fashion.

Given this mandate, starting August 1, 2013, only those merchantswho are classified as RC Supporters 2013 will be allowed to post in the Marketplace category.

Fortunately, many merchants have already supported the site which will make my task of manually monitoring the Marketplace category a bit easier. To keep it simple, I won't be sending out messages or warnings, I'll just be deleting any new content that may appear.

When we move to the 3.0 version of Ning this restriction will be automated.

ETA: If you have recently donated, please do not post until you are confirmed as an RC Supporter.You will see the heart badge on your profile picture when your donation has been received and processed.

Thanks!
Tatiana

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:49:59AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,903 posts

A reminder that this is now in effect.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,903 posts

Please note the edit:

If you have recently donated, please do not post until you are confirmed as an RC Supporter.You will see the heart badge on your profile picture when your donation has been received and processed.

--