Market
Donate to LHVW

Hussar Style news!

Trasgo Beaumont
@trasgo-beaumont
13 years ago
60 posts

The extraordinary success that my Hussar Style had through the diferent Courts of SL, caused that I tried to complete it to make possible that our hussar gentlemen are as well equiped as possible. So, I'm proud of introduce you my new items in this military elegant collection:

New Hussar Boots: faithful to the original shape and using the newest technics for its 3d modeling and baked textures, they are made in four diferent colour trimmed to fit with your prefered hussar uniform.

1101_discussions.jpg?width=750

Sabretaches: worn by cavalry official, was a needed complement of the uniform. These beautiful leather pouch was designed to carry inside sheet od papers, ink and feathers, needed to send messages and orders through the army regiments.(There was not mobile phones or email in this time yet!) You can find a complete collection formed with eight diferent designs in your prefered Le Grenier Shop.

And as cherry of the cake of all to this new launching, I'm glad to show you the new Black Hussar Uniform, that I'm sure will be of your taste!

1102_discussions.jpg

updated by @trasgo-beaumont: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Henri Louis Marie de Rohan
@henri-louis-marie-de-rohan
13 years ago
192 posts
As always with your work Trasgo, these are simply magnificent! I can't wait to wear!
Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
13 years ago
110 posts

ooo, Trasgo, beautiful details...my Captain is going to flip his wig over these!!

Capacitatodd Principe diMelioria
@capacitatodd-principe-dimelioria
13 years ago
15 posts
Exceptional. Makes me pine for my military days.