Market
Donate to LHVW

New Designs and Sales to Share this Summer! Twelfth Night Designs

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
11 years ago
221 posts

I am happy to share some new designs I have been working on in the shop. The hot days of summer seem to make staying inside with my needle and thread more enjoyable. I have even created some new hair accessories to go with each gown. The gowns are complete sets from head to toe! :) Please have a look at these designs... enjoy!

Click here for your carriage to the shop in Antiquity!

Regency Jacket Gowns

Pink Jacket Gown

2400_discussions.jpg?width=750

Peacock Jacket Gown

2401_discussions.jpg?width=750

Regency Ball Gowns

Patriot Ball Gown

2402_discussions.jpg?width=750

White Diamond Ball Gown - This is three gowns in one! With hair ribbons and gem rose hair pins to match! Hair ribbons and pins have resizers in them for easy sizing. The hair ribbons are also MOD with the resizer... so you can adjust manually and with the sizer to fit the ribbon to your own hair style... if you mess up just click the resizer to restore its shape! Below it is featured on a Yoohoo :) wig... but can be modified to fit other styles.

2403_discussions.jpg?width=750 2404_discussions.jpg?width=750 2405_discussions.jpg?width=750

Jewels Ball Gown

2406_discussions.jpg?width=750

Seafoam Ball Gown

2407_discussions.jpg?width=750

Pink Elegance Ball Gown

2408_discussions.jpg?width=750

Holiday Gowns - For the sheer fun of it! :))) And on SALE... 60L Secret Sale this week! Thank you to all the ladies that stopped by the shop last week and picked up the Summer Polka Dot gown. For those of you who celebrate the occasion, I hope you will enjoy these holiday fashions this week.

Freedom Gown - Two gowns in one! Dominion Day and 4th of July!

2409_discussions.jpg?width=750

4th of July Gown

2410_discussions.jpg?width=750

Independence Gown

2411_discussions.jpg?width=750

Click here to visit my Marketplace shop!

Happy Summer,

Twelfth Night

updated by @twelfth-night: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Merry Chase
@merry-chase
11 years ago
154 posts

Your Regency gowns are stunning. I had already resolved to own the entire collection, and now it has expanded. I have my shopping cut out for me!

RIP Lady Olivia
@lady-olivia-chapman-deceased
11 years ago
17 posts

*calls for carpenters to build more wardrobes and for her Papa to send more money!* Truly beautiful! I look forward to wearing one or more of your creations when next I explore the Regency era of Antiquity :)

Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
11 years ago
221 posts
Thank you, Lady Chapman :) I am honored by your words.
Twelfth Night
@twelfth-night
11 years ago
221 posts
Thank you, Merry :) big hugs