Queen's Hamlet
Donate to LHVW

Blacksmith: Apprenticeship Program

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

You've read Blacksmith: The Basics and want to get started but you can't afford/find all the tools necessary. This Apprenticeship Program may help you out.

790_discussions.png?width=750

In an effort to promote smithing throughout the Hamlet, the Queen has founded an Apprenticeship Program as follows:

You will be provided with:

• One new Pickaxe
  • One new Hammer
  • One new set of Tongs

You must:

• Purchase your ownjar of Tharlarion's Oil (which is sold at cost in the Market)
  • Mine 100 pieces of iron ore
  • Using the Foundry turn 100 pieces of iron ore into 10 iron ingots
  • Using the Forge turn 1 iron ingot into Scrap Metal
  • Using the Forge turn 3 iron ingots into a Hammer
  • Using the Forge turn 4 iron ingots into a Pickaxe
  • Using the Forge turn 2 iron ingots + 1 Scrap Metal into Tongs

Your Apprenticeship is considered complete when you have delivered the new Hammer, Pickaxe and Tongs to the Estate Manager (for the next Apprentice to use).

Congratulations, you are now a full-fledged Blacksmith and have helped to make another apprentices' dreams come true by providing them with their own tools.

Right now we have a very limited set of tools so we will start an apprenticeship waiting list should the need occur. Contact Tatiana for further details.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 20 Oct 2016 10:11:20AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

Fantastic!! Congratulations :)

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
8 years ago
1,900 posts

Excellent! I'll pass on the starter set of tools to you inworld. There is some Thalarion oil in the market right now and I can get morewhen needed.

I'll keep a waiting list for when the next set of tools is ready :)

--
Bessie Hull
@satoharu-nakamura
8 years ago
41 posts

Sign me up for the apprenticeship! (or the waiting list, whichever is more appropriate.)

Hopefully we'll get more thalarion oil in the market soon.