Languedoc Coeur Renaissance
Communty News & Events
This is a bit off topic but since it comes up on occasion, I will reply here.
People have asked me about joining Royal Courts and whether they actually belong here or not. I always point out that the only caveatsare that you alsobelong to Second Life and are willing toconduct yourself in a courteous fashion.
I stuck with the name "Royal Courts" (which had been used for the previous incarnation of the site) for a number of reasons. It was already known, it had(at least in my mind) the connotation of a group interested in history& perhaps role-play and it was short.
In my mind the "Royal" was used to distinguish the group from any other courts such as basketball - lol.
The vision behind "Royal Courts" was toprovidevarious factions with a tool to aid in the formation ofan integratedcommunity to the benefit of everyone. It's meant to be inclusive 
