Royal Courts Ning: ♥ 2013 Fundraiser ♥ March 14th
Site News & Guidelines
LOL, Aldo! I know!!
Funny thing is that people still miss it. I think they must end up facing the wrong way when they teleport 
Thanks for searching it out!
LOL, Aldo! I know!!
Funny thing is that people still miss it. I think they must end up facing the wrong way when they teleport 
Thanks for searching it out!
We're off to a great start thanks to:
Elisabeth Milneaux
Anne-Sophie d'Amblise
Thank you for getting the ball rolling, ladies! Those hearts look good on you
)
DearRoyal Court Courtiers
.:**: .:**:
Royal Courts of Second Life
is
Celebrating it's Fourth Anniversary this September.
That's like a Silver Anniversary in Internet Years!!
.:**: .:**: .:**:
As many will remember, to keep the site going we must pay an annual subscription to NING and the next renewal date is July 21, 2013.
The subscription model has changed and it appears that the Basic package is now the best (and cheapest)one for us to subscribe to. The cost will be $300 which is approximately L$76,500.
I have created a new category, RC Supporters 2013 that also comes with a new HeartBadge which is attached to your profile picture. Anyone that donates over L$250 will be added to this category as a "Thank You" for helping to keep this site up and running.
Donations are now being accepted inworld at the Coeur Fairgrounds . Look for the big Royal Courts sign in the south-west corner & "Pay it" to donate at the Petit Trianon. You can "Pay it" to donate.
Many thanksyour support, it really is appreciated!!
Tatiana
P.S. Please note that the old RC Supporter category will be discontinued over thenext month or so. A final "Thank you" toits 40 members 
Updated March 14, 2014 with new location of donation sign.
Congratulations on this wonderful achievement, Trasgo!
I'm very excited for you
)
Founded in December 2011, the Bibliothque de Coeur includes a collection of world literary classics, with a strong emphasis on French literature. Explore the Bibliothque and enjoy our growing selection of audio & interactive books!
Group Notice From: Academie Francaise, Farzaneh Eel
Greetings to All
The Bibliothque is participating in the grid-wide Silk Road IV hunt, June 1-30.
More prizes are available in our multi-grid Mini-hunt as well.
As always, we also have new books for you to enjoy - the Kama Sutra; 3 volumes of Anthologie des Baisers; The Arabian Nights, and much more.
Drop by and join the fun!
Texture change with mesh is very exciting, Elisabeth!
I was really disappointed when mesh first came out and the LL calculation for Land Impact (LI)went way up when using scripts with mesh. You could get around it, but the solution wasn't pretty in most cases.
Now thatLL has revised their LI calculations for mesh with scripts it's so much better. It's wonderful to be able to offer different colours, variety etc. in the same object particularly since I'm one of those people that likes to have a choice that allows me to customize appearance according to the situation.
Now I can have pink roses in the spring and yellow roses in the fall without having to replace the whole garden. Bonus!!
I had to laugh about your comment on "scents" & "smells" because I always think the same thing. Can you just imagine some Griefer with a "smell gun" - lol
So glad you're enjoying the new releases, I'm having a grand time working on them 
Lavender, lemons & oranges can be quite convincing in themselves, Tiamat!
I actually hada response from someone who saw the blog title and thought that I waswriting about marmalade, which makes sense when you think about it but was something I hadn't actually considered 
Enjoy your shopping!
And of course, we can't forget the TTR-Kitchen Garden-Lemon & Strawberry with its pink & yellow roses as another perfect partner.
From these larger potted plants, I moved on to smaller, but equally delightful, potted herbs.
TTR-Kitchen Garden-Potted Herbs are all mesh witha LI=2 per pot and makea lovely addition to your kitchen, patio or garden.
Everything listed here is available inworld at The Queen's House . The textuallinks provided will take you to the appropriate Second Life Marketplace page or you can see the complete Kitchen Garden collection.
Of course working on these had me singing Scarborough Fair the whole time. Now if I could only smell all of those wonderfullemons, oranges & herbs.
As it turns out, with a little help from Monica at The Yummy Life , I could!
Check out her DIY Natural Room Scents. I've been using them for months now and I really love them. I think the lemon & rosemary combination is my favourite.
Now if we could only automate that aroma on Second Life!
_____________________________________________________________
Images: Parc de Versailles Wikipedia; DIY Natural Room Scents Monica; All other images by Tatiana Dokuchic
You've been LIKED
)
I'm having a lot of fun getting use to my business page on Facebook. Still figuring it all out.