Forum Activity for @tatiana-dokuchic

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 Apr 2016 04:52:37AM
1,931 posts

Flowers for sale at Rocca Sorrentina


House & Garden

I love Violetta! Lovely to see her beautiful, new offerings.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
03 May 2016 04:08:45AM
1,931 posts

Want Lower Tier? Now You Can Get Grandfathe​red Land Rates!


General Discussion

Thanks for the update, Claire-Sophie.

At least now we know what's going on. I can swear they're still doing something funny with the CAD so I'll keep watching.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
26 Apr 2016 10:02:59AM
1,931 posts

Want Lower Tier? Now You Can Get Grandfathe​red Land Rates!


General Discussion

I actually prefer to see this as a "glass half full" kind of deal; I'm going to benefit (eventually) and I certainly wouldn't include myself in the "well-to-do" category. The lump sum payment was hard to swallow but in a year I'll be that muchfurther ahead.

LL has always given an advantage to the large landlords with discounted rates(I'm not criticizing just stating a fact)and I doubt that this new offer is meant to help those that are really struggling. My guess is that they ran the numbers and figured out the best way to maintain more of the "middle class". So far, according to the weekly Private Estate counts it seems to be working.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
06 Apr 2016 06:16:54AM
1,931 posts

Want Lower Tier? Now You Can Get Grandfathe​red Land Rates!


General Discussion

That's concerning, I've never tried to verify mine. Tell us what you find out.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
05 Apr 2016 05:39:33PM
1,931 posts

Want Lower Tier? Now You Can Get Grandfathe​red Land Rates!


General Discussion

As a Canadian, I certainly feel your exchange-rate pain. My guess is that the performance will be exactly the same.

If you're planning to stay in SL for more than 6 months, I believe this is a good deal. I've just converted my regions & I'm looking forward to lower tiers.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
04 Apr 2016 05:47:10PM
1,931 posts

Want Lower Tier? Now You Can Get Grandfathe​red Land Rates!


General Discussion

Want Lower Tier? Now You Can Get Grandfathered Land Rates!

In November, we lowered the set-up fees for land purchases by 40% . Today, were introducing a limited-time offer that will make land even cheaper by allowing you to lower your monthly tier payments (aka land maintenance fees).

From today until October 4th, 2016, you can buy-down your Full Islands and/or Homesteads to the grandfathered maintenance rates . By paying a one-time fee up front, youll be entitled to lower tier rates on your land for as long as you hold it (and remember, we now also allow transferring grandfathered land ).

The pricing for this offer is as follows:

  • Full Island:
    • One-time buy-down fee: $600
    • Grandfathered maintenance fee: $195/month (regularly $295/month)
  • Homestead:
    • One-time buy-down fee: $180
    • Grandfathered maintenance fee: $95/month (regularly $125/month)

Note: This offer cannot be combined with our Education and Non-Profit discount program , and cannot be applied to Skill Gaming Regions.

If you plan to hold onto your land for longer than 6 months, this is a great deal for you!

To take advantage of this offer, youll need to submit a Support Case using the Land & Region -> Region Buy Down case type. In that case you can provide us with the names of the regions you would like to buy down, and we will assess the appropriate buy-down fee per region.


updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 26 Sep 2016 12:46:49PM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
07 Apr 2016 09:51:10AM
1,931 posts

QH Co-op: The News ~ April 2, 2016


QH News

Couldn't agree with you more. I know that they are still developing new products so let's keep our fingers crossed for more RL items.

I'm only going to raise goats and chickens in the Hamlet but if other members want to take a shot at the other animals on their own private ground it could make for a nice compliment to our items - plus they will corner the market on those.

I know that Antiquity raises other animals so I'm hoping they would like to participate in our Market at some point.

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
05 Apr 2016 05:46:06PM
1,931 posts

QH Co-op: The News ~ April 2, 2016


QH News

I'm agree that rence seems to fit bamboo the best but I'm thinking I might just stick with rence as bamboo flour seems a bit unlikely.

For the potato paga, I was thinking of going with potato vodka but so far just stuck with paga.

In both cases, sticking with the original names will make it easier for people that ret trying to put together different recipes.

In six months, we'll probably be so accustomed to the names we'll forget that we ever want to change them :)

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
02 Apr 2016 02:39:48PM
1,931 posts

QH Co-op: The News ~ April 2, 2016


QH News

Plum might be a good one for ka-la-na. Acts as a fruit, reddish colourand you can make brandy from it.

Rence is the tough one for me as we already have an official "rice". It grows in thick stalks that look like bamboo, you can make flour & beer from it and you can also make papyrus from it. Hmmmm .....

  193