Donate to LHVW

Rocca Sorrentina: Buried Brandy Mini Hunt

Claire-Sophie de Rocoulle
@claire-sophie-de-rocoulle
9 years ago
112 posts

Just when you thought it was all over..

3398_discussions.jpg?width=750

Yesterday the district governor was presented with a report regarding the ship wreck and cargo. Most notable mentions by the Magistrato was that a young women rescued from the ship disappeared soon after arriving on the island and that a third of the washed up cargo remains missing from the ship.

That very night the local tavern keeper took the liberty to account the Magistratos findings to his inebriated patrons. Upon hearing the report one drunken sailor in the tavern reported that while walking over from the beach to the tavern he witnessed a suspiciously cloaked figure walking the street next to the coffee house. After trailing the figure to the local smithy the figure was seen in a heated discussion with the resident smith. When he thought they might come to blows the cloaked figure instead took a piece of paper, tore it up and threw it in the fire.

3399_discussions.jpg?width=640

After relating this strange tale the other patrons immediately all laughed at the poor drunken sailor saying he was clearly too drunk that night and was led away by his drinking companions. However, some more sober patrons did make a note to themselves to go visit the islands Smithy next morning just to see if something could be up after all one third of the ship-wrecked ship remains missing..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspired by the recent events at Rocca Sorrentina this is a self-contained little spin-off. The above story contains the first clue for the starting point. Hope everyone enjoys it!

Claire-Sophie

PS: A carriage to Rocca

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rocca%20Sorrentina/41/177/25

updated by @claire-sophie-de-rocoulle: 11 Jan 2017 01:45:36AM
Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

Fabulous, thank you for the added fun :))

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

Yay...who needs sleep when there is may be 'loot' to unearth...

9 years ago
112 posts

My pleasure! This was the first hud I created so I am very proud it actually works and get to share it too :D

9 years ago
112 posts

exactly right! furthermore it's a supposedly 'boozy' loot to unearth too....;)

Stephanie Mesler
@stephanie-mesler
9 years ago
93 posts

OOOO this is so exciting. Great idea!

Stephanie Mesler
@stephanie-mesler
9 years ago
93 posts

As to the loot Hester has hidden -- she has NO intention of sharing. Hester is like that.

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

Lorsagne wishes she had been a fly on the wall at the smithy's...and why was a cloaked figure vising him? What need of his services did he have? A lock that needed to be "picked?" Or . .

Stephanie Mesler
@stephanie-mesler
9 years ago
93 posts

oooo-- Claire, this is sooo good. You even managed to send me someplace on Rocca I have never found before. I have pics but won't share until the game is over. This mystery rreally bugs me.

Lorsagne de Sade
@lorsagne-de-sade
9 years ago
313 posts

Bugs? On our fair island? Doubtless they came ashore with the missing crew. I must discover if the smith's workshop includes a furnace...so many things can be melted down, recast, etc.

3400_discussions.jpg (The Blacksmith's Shop - 18th century, Venetian - unknown artist)

Lady Leena Fandango
@lady-leena-fandango
9 years ago
358 posts

Lady Leena hiccups and takes another sip whispering, "I found it, cheers!"

9 years ago
112 posts

Glad you enjoyed the hike! When I was setting up the hunt I was aiming to use parts of Rocca that don't get visited very often.

9 years ago
112 posts

According to the sailor's account the cloaked figure tore up the letter and left. This indicates that what ever he wanted the Smith clearly didn't agree and refused to accept it. The smith is said to be a honest fellow and a good friend of the professore.

Contessa Elena Marina Foscari
@contessa-elena-marina-foscari
9 years ago
49 posts

I believe there may also be 3 barrels of tobacco somewhere.....the clue is:

They are hidden somewhere a Gentleman would never look.....

((A prize to the winner))