Living History
Donate to LHVW

Introduction - Lady Bluebird of Orkney and the Northern Isles

Lady Bluebird of Orkney
@lady-bluebird-of-orkney
13 years ago
81 posts

SL: The daughter of the late Earl of Orkney, I have just acquired an old watermill in the lovely Duch de Coeur to be used as a retreat - l'Heure Bleue. I have posted my history (rather longish, now that I look at it) on my profile.

RL: An academic with the usual busy life, interests in history, art, music, literature.

I look forward to being part of the Duch and thank all those who have already been so kind in welcoming me.

updated by @lady-bluebird-of-orkney: 06 Oct 2016 06:07:14AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,919 posts

Bienvenue Lady Bluebird!

You certainly have picked a lovely spot as a retreat in the Duch. I do hope that you enjoy your time both inworld and here at Royal Courts :)) I think you will find many others who share your interests in history, art, music and literature.

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Madame Desireme Fallen
@madame-desireme-fallen
13 years ago
110 posts

Lady Bluebird...welcome to the Royal Courts. The Duche de Coeur is such a wonderful place...good people, beautiful scenery, and lots of activities. Just wanted to add my note of welcome to the many others. I also enjoyed looking at your pictures too! Bye for now!

Adélaïde
@adelaide
13 years ago
43 posts

Lady Bluerbird,welcome to the ning and to the historical community!I hope i get to meet you in SL too and i hope that you are as nice as i have heard you are!

Eleanore:)

Lady Bluebird of Orkney
@lady-bluebird-of-orkney
13 years ago
81 posts
Thank you so much -- and I must say I have very much enjoyed your notes and pictures!
Lady Bluebird of Orkney
@lady-bluebird-of-orkney
13 years ago
81 posts
I've been amazed by the warm welcome to newcomers. I look forward to meeting you to SL (perhaps wearing my new chapeau).
Belladonna Ohare
@belladonna-ohare
13 years ago
52 posts

Welcome to the Coeur, Lady Bluebird! I am your neighbor and I look forward to making your acquaitance.

Gabrielle "Bella" de Amblise

Viscomtesse de Nantes