Living History
Donate to LHVW

Gabrielle Glendevon.

Gabrielle Glendevon
@gabrielle-glendevon
15 years ago
12 posts
Greetings/Bonjour,I am Gabrielle, I have recently joined this...i'm not sure what to call it at this point in time. I've always had a love for the 18th century and all. Especially after seeing Sophie Copolla's Marie Antoinette...I have joined a 1750's Versailles to roleplay in. I am not completely sure where to shop in Second Life, any recommendations of stores or something would be fantastic. I thank you and look forward to seeing you in events or parties.Merci,Gabrielle Glendevon
updated by @gabrielle-glendevon: 06 Oct 2016 06:02:41AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
15 years ago
1,919 posts
Welcome to the Royal Courts, Gabrielle. I do hope that you enjoy it here!Yes, I loved Copolla's film as well, though I must admit that I spent most of the time looking at the art, architecture etc. I really have to buy the DVD so that I see more of the story, though I'm pretty sure I remember how it ends ;) You're very luck to be visiting Paris soon (she says as she turns green with envy)!As far as stores go, you may find some leads in our Marketplace category. I'm sure that people would be happy to make recommendations as well. There certainly is a lot of creativity in this community.Have fun!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Gabrielle Glendevon
@gabrielle-glendevon
15 years ago
12 posts
Thank you so much!!!
Sophia Trefusis
@sophia-trefusis
15 years ago
471 posts
Welcome Gabrielle^^
Soran
@soran
15 years ago
1 posts
I fell in love with 18th century after i saw Dangerous Liasons. It's my favorite movie!Btw...does anyone know where to get nice hair to wear? SOmething not too fancy but good for everyday. thank you. :)
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
15 years ago
1,919 posts
Ohhhh, Dangerous Liasons - don't you just love to hate Glenn Close in that!!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site