Living History
Donate to LHVW

What to put in a Picks tab for RP

CeCe Barzan
@cece-barzan
14 years ago
7 posts
Meep!

So what exactly does everyone include in an RP tab on their picks list?

So far, I put my RP name and a little bit about me. I figure I'll put the rest of the information in various blog postings here on the Royal Courts website.

And of course want people to be introduced to the Royal Courts and historical role play so I put a link to this website on my RP pics.

Right now here is what I have from my Picks list (my SL name is CultureCannibal Zilz).

TAB: RP CeCe Barzan, Loyal Retainer & Shopkeeper
Visit the Royal Courts of Second Life Website to read more about me or historical role play: http://royalcourts.ning.com/
I am the loyal family retainer to CapacitaTodd Elswit, Principe di Melioria, Duca di Vesuviana.
I also manage the Culture Cannibals store for the duke, which can be found in my picks.

I have a special fondness for the Duche de Coeur, and am a member of RPS role play system.

Please add to the comments below with your suggestions and your own RP Picks Tab contents in this thread.

updated by @cece-barzan: 06 Oct 2016 06:03:07AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
14 years ago
1,919 posts
Good question, CeCe.This is something that I've been meaning to setup for ages now ... ((runs away to get it done)). I'll stop back here with a better reply :))

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
14 years ago
1,919 posts
Whew, one week later and I'm back :))Tab: 4.1-RP Tatiana, Duchesse de Provence (Duche de Coeur)Washed up on the shores of Languedoc Coeur, Tatiana was determined to regain all that she had lost. Having suffered treachery & deceipt, she was nonetheless encouraged by the prosperity of her first, cosy Tea Room in beautiful Languedoc. She introduced her sister Skye to the lord of the land, Bedrich. Sparks flew & they married. The three of them founded the Duch de Coeur, expanding the lands & nurturing the community. Now, as Duchesse de Provence, she is always busy with the work & activities she loves; busy digging in her garden, hosting events, developing the economy. Too busy, perhaps, to grieve those losses that can never be recovered.I'm looking forward to what others have to say. It's tough condensing a backstory into something that will fit in Profile but well worth the effort. They're so much fun to read & really help with the RP!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
14 years ago
204 posts
But oh Tatiana, Duchesse dear ... it is imperative that one takes the time to grieve those losses, or they will come back to haunt you ~ ~
Wendy Slippers
@wendy-slippers
14 years ago
2 posts
This does seem to offer you the chance to say the things you would or would not do in an RP as well doesn't it?I like to RP as a maid and personal messenger / valet-servant, but the maid outfit gets some people confused with the Gorean lifestyle (yah, i know,, wierd but true) so I state i am not interested in that.
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
14 years ago
1,919 posts
Yes, it's a nice little introduction.

--