Living History
Donate to LHVW

Reluctant Renovator: Striptease

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,901 posts

We're two weeks into the renovation and I'm daring to hope that the worst is over! Almost everything that had to go has beenstripped away and a bit of newness has begun creeping in.
Read the two week wrap up at Reluctant Renovator: Striptease
And seriously, if you have any tips for getting rid of construction dust please share them!!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:17:57AM
Prince de Craon
@charles-juste-prince-de-beauveau-et-craon
11 years ago
47 posts

I was reforming a old house since one year ago, that I hope will become in my future residence, and can understand your inmense work. About powder, the modern electric tools lets you connect the aspirator to save the dust while you are using.

Good luck, the best award is the satisfaction of your personal effort. And a pretty house!

Quecay
@quecay
11 years ago
123 posts

Sorry Tatiana but ... I couldnt avoid laughing reading you.

It's fun to read this in others, although I have become crazy when I have lived a similar situation.

In these circumstances, no advice is useful. Maybe to follow the unflappable attitude of your dogs and to recreate in thinking the wonderful home you are going to enjoy.

Kisses and lots of encouragement

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,901 posts

That's ok, Quecay, you can laugh :) I'm trying to keep my sense of humour as well!

Thanks for the encouragement. You're right, I should try to follow the dogs' attitude (especially Karma, the sheltie).

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
11 years ago
1,901 posts

Glad to hear from someone else that has gone through this. Thanks for the good wishes :)

--