Living History
Donate to LHVW

Sanssouci Egg Hunt Continues

Claire-Sophie de Rocoulle
@claire-sophie-de-rocoulle
10 years ago
112 posts

Bonjour,

I decide to keep the egg hunt on the Terrace up for two more weeks so people who missed out on the Picnic can still enjoy the hunt and get the musical egg prizes.

Heres how to play

-Click on the sign next to the Tea Tent and get a basket

3014_discussions.jpg

-Wear it and go on the Terrace Steps to find eggs.

3015_discussions.jpg

-Fill your basket with 9 eggs BUT watch out! There are rotten ones and clicking them will make you lose an egg from your basket.

-After you get 9 go back to the sign and click on the Golden Egg. It will give you one of three Faberge/Sanssouci inspired musical eggs.

-You can play as many times as you like by getting a new basket each time.

Carriage to Sanssouci: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rajika/128/209/2002

Enjoy!

Claire-Sophie ( Amlie de Prusse)

PS: The three Sanssouci-Faberge Musical eggs are shown below. They are No Copy and Transfer.

3016_discussions.jpg

updated by @claire-sophie-de-rocoulle: 06 Oct 2016 06:28:47AM
Claudia Anne d'Uthiel
@claudia-anne-duthiel
10 years ago
29 posts

This was very funny! thank you for all the setting :)

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
10 years ago
647 posts

Sounds like a lot of fun :)

Jane Ixtar
@jane-ixtar
10 years ago
115 posts

I'm really happy you decided to leave the hunt here Claire-Sophie especially as your humour is evident from the start. Oh I foundmy first egg! Oh whoops that one's rotten, well damn HAHA, thenimmediately after, Oh well, I can see two more right here, so I take one and yey, my first egg, buthere the lesson in greed begins. lol. Shall I take the second egg sitting here? Humm, no, that was too easy... lmao.

Belladonna Ohare
@belladonna-ohare
10 years ago
52 posts

What a clever idea!