Living History
Donate to LHVW

Duché de Coeur Partnership Change Announcement

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,902 posts

As many of you may know, the Duch de Coeur was founded in 2008 as a three-way business partnership by Bedrich Panacek, Skye Varriale and Tatiana Varriale. For the past seven years, this team performed the daily management duties and oversaw the vision & general direction of the Coeurs.

I am proud of our accomplishments; especially since seven years when seen in terms of Second Life just about equals an eternity. Now its time for a change.

Skye & Tatiana will continue to own/operate the Duch de Coeur, maintaining the business philosophy as it was developed & nurtured since inception. Our seven respective regions will remain the same as will our connection to Rocca Sorrentina.

Bedrich will now own/operate the Ville de Coeur comprised of his three regions.

The two entities will be divided physically and the three-way business partnership dissolved.

We are currently working together to ensure a smooth transition for our tenants.

Many thanks go out to all of you that have supported us over the years. We look forward to many more Second Life adventures with you.
Tatiana

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site

updated by @tatiana-dokuchic: 06 Oct 2016 06:33:06AM
Quecay
@quecay
10 years ago
123 posts

Tatiana, thanks for clarifying the situation because in the last days I had noticed that something wasnt as always.
Thanks, too, to you both for your efforts in continuing to maintain the spirit and philosophy of the Duchy, the stability of our houses / shops and the relationship with our neighbors of Rocca.
I think I need not tell you that you both can count on me.

Quecay

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,902 posts

Thank you so much, Quecay!

Thinking about tradition, may I say that your home is looking wonderful this Christmas season :) 3253_discussions.png?width=721

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Skye Varriale
@skye-varriale
10 years ago
96 posts

Thank you Quecay, We both appreciate your support and that of others we are hearing from now. It's hard for me to lose parts of the Duchy I had such a hand in creating, but we still have the majority of it and it just wasn't worth the daily drama to keep the rest. I am looking forward to some amazing, happy, fun times and Tat and I have plans to make it even more so!

Candace Ducatillon
@candace-ducatillon
10 years ago
204 posts

Thank you for posting this ever-so-lovely photo of Quecay's home in its winter splendour ~

Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,902 posts

Speaking of drama, it's a really good time for me to practice what I'm always preaching here :)

3254_discussions.jpg

--
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
10 years ago
1,902 posts

You're welcome, Candace!

I was going to take the picture and then add a filter but with the current Duch winter Windlight settings it came out quite nicely "in the raw".

--