Living History
Donate to LHVW

Opening of the Palacio Ducal de Bexar

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
13 years ago
252 posts

To Whom it may concern.

The Republic of Texas and the Archiducado de Bexar, located in the Kingdom of Antiquity, is pleased to announce the opening of the Palacio Ducal de Bexar. After many years of disrepair and neglect, the Ancestral home of the Cortes de Bexar family has been restored to is former glory. Over the next couple weeks His Ducal Highness, Heir to the throne of the Archiducado de Bexar, Serene Duque Jacon Cortes de Bexar and the Royal Court will be moving in, and the public is invited to come and view the Palacio. A formal opening will happen in the next couple weeks and hope to announce the date in the next few days.

The Royal Family of Bexar looks forward to welcoming all Courts, Nations and Lands to its home.

Jacon Cortes de Bexar
HDH Serene Duque de Bexar
Prime Minister , Kingdom of Antiquity
Attorney General of Texas

Tocho Cortes
HDH Duque de Bexar
President of the Republic of Texas

(Spanish)

A quien pueda interesar.

La Repblica de Texas y el Archiducado de Bexar, que se encuentra en el Reino de la Antigedad, se complacen en anunciar la apertura del Palacio Ducal de Bexar. Despus de muchos aos de abandono y negligencia, el hogar ancestral de la familia Corts de Bexar ha sido restaurado a la gloria anterior. Durante las prximas dos semanas Su Alteza Ducal, el heredero al trono de la Bexar Archiducado de, Serena Duque Jacon Cortes de Bexar y la corte real se mueve a occupar el Palacio, y el pblico est invitado a venir a ver el Palacio. A la apertura formal en las prximas semanas, esperamos poder anunciar la fecha en la maxima brevedad posible.

La Familia Real de Bexar espera darle la bienvenida a todos los Tribunales, las Naciones Unidas y las tierras a su casa.

Jacon Cortes de Bexar
HDH Serene Duque de Bexar
Prime Minister , Kingdom of Antiquity
Attorney General of Texas

Tocho Cortes
HDH Duque de Bexar
President of the Republic of Texas

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Antiquity%20Eden/166/200/28

1191_discussions.jpg?width=750

1192_discussions.png?width=750

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB

updated by @jacon-cortes-de-bexar: 11 Oct 2016 04:56:57AM
Joan Claremont
@joan-claremont
13 years ago
363 posts
Oh I saw you working on this in Antiquity fantastic!
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
13 years ago
1,902 posts
Lovely!

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
13 years ago
252 posts

Thank you so much to you both, it has been a labor of love, but I will admit, after over 8 months of building, I am glad its finished...:)) I would love to give you both a tour of my new home when you have time. I also extend the tour offer to anyone that would like to see the new castle. Just contact me for a tour..:)

Thank you again for your very nice replies...:))

Jacon

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB