Living History
Donate to LHVW

The beginning of my new collection: The Closet of petit trainon

Georgiana Fitzherbert Grace
@georgiana-fitzherbert-grace
12 years ago
95 posts
HELLLLLOOOOOO lady's and gentlemenI'm just putting out the word that I have begun making wigs and accessories for our rp communities this will include wigs for men and women walking cannes hair accessories such as feathers jewels and ect ectI haven't a shop or stall yet so do inquire to me until I have a shopYours truly and fashionablyMarie Georgiana G.
updated by @georgiana-fitzherbert-grace: 06 Oct 2016 06:17:07AM
Tatiana Dokuchic
@tatiana-dokuchic
12 years ago
1,905 posts

I've removed your post Intro to the new brands and looks to take place in 1774 from January 1st as it was submitted too soon after this one. Please review the Guidelines :

Advertising
Advertising on Royal Courts is restricted to Second Life Products. All advertising should be placed in the Marketplace Discussion Category. Second Life Merchants are asked to restrict their discussions containing advertisements to a maximum of one per week. The Photo Section should not be used for product images. Member Name and/or Member Photo may not be used for advertising.

Thanks

--
Proprietress of Tatiana's Tea Room ~ Owner of the Provence Coeur Estate ~ Webmistress of this site