Living History
Donate to LHVW

Royal Court of Naples and Sicily

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Hello my friends and all commmunity Ning!

I am very happy to announce the birth of a new Italian court : Royal Court of Naples and Sicily!

I hope to give my new project with a contribution to our community, to which they are linked for many years now and I've found so many wonderful friends!

Anno domini Royal Court: 1774, in order to be in line with the other courts...

The heart of the Court is the Royal Palace, home of the Royal family, where I play the role of Her Royal Highness the Queen Maria Carolina!

My court aims to be a center for art, culture ...

For me it is a dream and a financial commitment to maintain long-term this court, but I have all the good intentions to do so :))

Entrance of the building I placed asweet marketplace for those who want to want to have at the court of its own retail space, but for this there will be a special note with the following specifications...

I have create in the Ning the group: Royal Court of Naples and Sicily, if you likejoin:) and I create same group in Inworld!

I hope all this is to your liking and I really hope we can have fun and have a lot of events and visitors ^^

With affection

HRH

Maria Carolina of Austria

updated by @lady-burnstein: 06 Oct 2016 06:17:30AM
Leopoldina
@leopoldina
11 years ago
280 posts

HavingItalianbackground in my family,I am really excited for your court :)

MarieLouise Harcourt
@marielouise-harcourt
11 years ago
647 posts

I have visited the sim, and I recommend everyone to do the same. I love the gardens, very peaceful! I shall definitely keep following what this will bring in the future! Bests of luck, Serenya! <3

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Hugs my sweet friends, ty for your kind support!! <33

Quecay
@quecay
11 years ago
123 posts

Congratulations Serenya on this new project. I am sure that your dream will become a beautiful reality.

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Thanks you for your kind words Quecay!...I hope see you in Naples :))

John Wilmot Earl of Rochester
@john-wilmot-earl-of-rochester
11 years ago
27 posts

How does one get there ?

Tartuffe

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Monsieur Tartuffe, in this moment the Sim not open to the pubblic because so active the work in progress for interior decorations...

Officially the the Reggia will be open soon :))

Kristianna Fotherington
@kristianna-fotherington
11 years ago
25 posts

I am very excited to see this palace, and I know it will be gorgeous- you always create such beautiful places, Serenya! Hugs! :)

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Thanks you for your kind words dear Kristianna :)) hugs!!

Marie Anne Honfleur
@marie-anne-honfleur
11 years ago
6 posts

I am REALLY looking forward to this. Please send a LM to the Ning asap. YAY!