Market
Donate to LHVW

New Releases from Los Texanos Beaux Arts

Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
13 years ago
252 posts

Los Texanos

Beaux Arts is honored to announce the latest release of 18 regal, historical coin, jewelry sets from Jacon Cortes Designs!

"The Empress Carlotta"

Each Empress Carlotta set in the collection includes a pair of earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet. Each piece elegantly frames a unique historical gold coin in celebration of the Empress Carlotta, who was once the Empress of Mexico. She and Emperor Maximilian reigned during the years that Mexico was under the French. Sets are available in Silver or Gold.

Handcrafted by Jacon Cortes, in celebration of the Mexican Royal Court, this necklace set sets the standard for quality above all others. Finely designed and hand worked, this necklace and earrings will be sure to get noticed at your next dressy occasion. Feel the warmth of pure gold, or the coolness of bright silver against your avatar, a shimmer that is natural and elegant.

1064_discussions.png

1065_discussions.png

Empress Carlotta, Silver sets:

Germany, 1878, in Emerald
Italy, 1879, in Sapphire
Netherlands, 1876, in Aquamarine
Pirate, in Black Diamond
Russia, 1899, in Topaz
Spain, 1783, in Ruby
Sweden, 1899, in Amethyst
Texas, 1936, in Tanzanite
USA, 1881, in Emerald

Empress Carlotta, Gold sets:

Brazil, 1865, in Aquamarine
France, 1909, in Sapphire
Great Britain, 1878, in Topaz
India, 1824, in Emerald
Mexico, 1928, in Emerald
Pirate in Black Diamond
Texas, 1836, in Rubillite
Tunisia, 1904, in Amethyst
USA, 1881, in Ruby

Los Texanos Beaux Arts and Jacon Cortes Designs would like to invite everyone to view some of Jacon Cortes Designs, on display at the main Los Texanos Beaux Arts Store in beautiful Antiquity Eden. Stroll through our large store areas for some of the finest that SecondLife has to offer.

Los Texanos Beaux Arts

Tocho Cortes, President of Antiquity Texas, Duque de Bexar
Jacon Cortes, Serene Duque de Bexar, Texas Attorney General, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Antiquity

(Carlotta -necklace - 160, bracelet - 191, Earrings - 66 Each)

Historical Background --
Maximilian I of Mexico (6 July 1832 19 June 1867; born Archduke Ferdinand Maximilian Joseph of Austria) was a member of the Imperial House of Habsburg-Lorraine. After a distinguished career in the Austrian Navy, he was proclaimed Emperor of Mexico on 10 April 1864 during the Second Mexican Empire with the backing of Napoleon III of France and a group of Mexican monarchists who sought to revive the Mexican monarchy.

On 27 July 1857, in Brussels (Belgium) Archduke Ferdinand Max married his second cousin, Princess Charlotte of Belgium (later known as Empress Carlota of Mexico), the daughter of Leopold I, King of the Belgians and Louise-Marie of France. She was first cousin to both Queen Victoria and Prince Albert. Ferdinand Max and Charlotte had no children.

Thier castle is a museum now in Mexico City, Castillo Chapultapec.

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB

updated by @jacon-cortes-de-bexar: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Jacon Cortes
@jacon-cortes-de-bexar
13 years ago
252 posts

Thank you Stormy.....I am so happy you like it...:))

--
His Royal Highness Jacon Cortes de Bexar Prince of Antiquity, Duke of Cumberland, Duque de Bexar, Duc de la Valliere, Marchese di MSB
Capacitatodd Principe diMelioria
@capacitatodd-principe-dimelioria
13 years ago
15 posts

Perfetto! time to talk to Mayer and have send me a little more spending money. I feel not only Spring in the air but shopping.