Market
Donate to LHVW

AR New Releases - Pavillon Des Retraites

Sir Thomas Cave
@sir-thomas-cave
11 years ago
145 posts

Ancien Regime is proud to release its recent (non mesh) build, la Pavillon Des Retraites. Keeping with the times (1770s of Versailles), this quiet little pavilion, serves as a retreat from the hustle and bustle of the noble life. A Pavilion is a free-standing structure sited a short distance from a main residence, whose architecture makes it an object of pleasure. This pavilion is known as a Belvedere which is an architectural term adopted from Italian (literally "fair view"), which refers to any architectural structure sited to take advantage of a fine or scenic view. A belvedere may be built in the upper part of a building so as to command said view. Unlike my earlier Pavilions, whose creation was more of an entertainment spot, or a getaway for a day, la Pavillon Des Retraites was created to be as a complete retreat. It offers a salon, a small chambre for a day bed, a large cabinet, and two smaller rooms for which ever pleases you. It would be perfect even as a guest house!

The dimensions of the floor plan, are just under 21 m x 16 m. It contains five rooms, with two principle entrances. The overall land impact of la Pavillon Des Retraites, is 185 LI! It's 161 LI if you don't use the bed prop, offered with the building. Only 161 LI then! Sadly, the Bed is just a prop, and contains no animations. The entire structure, is Copy and Mod.

Over View:

• This Building, is designed in imitation of 18th century garden Structures.
  • Five rooms, using historical panels, and Inspired by historical buildings.
  • All textures are unique and made and used exclusively for Ancien Regime.
  • This Building itself is 161 LI.
  • Mod and Copy Only.

You can purchase this product at my SL marketplace store:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AR-Pavillon-Des-Retraites/4698999

Best Regards, Delos!

2213_discussions.jpg?width=750

2214_discussions.jpg?width=750

2215_discussions.jpg?width=750

2216_discussions.jpg?width=750

updated by @sir-thomas-cave: 06 Oct 2016 01:58:51PM
Lady Hartfield
@lady-hartfield
11 years ago
264 posts

C'est parfait!! <333

Sidonie Laborde
@sidonie-laborde
11 years ago
83 posts

Oh my what a beautiful building! I always loved this idea of 18th centuryretreat from the world and this pavillon as a perfect example for it <3

Lady Burnstein
@lady-burnstein
11 years ago
225 posts

Absolutely I love a lot!! Nothing other words for this splendid build! I immediately send a notice to my ambassador to France to take immediate purchase of this gem pavillon! Everyone should have in my collection! :))